You're obsessed.

That's how I end up seated on the passenger seat heading back home past mid-night with no underwear or bra on and K's jacket over my shoulders, trying to calm down from my high. I felt giddy, excited, fulfilled, I couldn't even settle on my seat, K on the other hand was quietly humming to her playlist eyes fixated on the road. I roll down my window after rolling it up for the thousandth time.

"Are you okay ?" K laughs looking at me for a minute before she looks back at the road.

"Yes" I scoff "Are you ?". She laughs again for some reason. Who would've thought this beautiful, innocent looking 23 year old can perform tricks with her tongue that'd get me to space then back to earth? I move in my seat a little and frown looking at her "I didn't think I'd have to ask but where's my underwear?". Now that I had no underwear I couldn't help but feel like my skirt was too short, I felt exposed

"What underwear ?" she looks at me eyebrows raised and for a second I fall for her act before I gasp smiling a little.

"Do you have some weird underwear collection Heather? and is mine joining in?". She laughs covering her face with one of her hands and I can't help but laugh too.

"No and yes".

"I'm honoured then" I place a hand over my heart "It's about time I gave you something to remember me by" I nod and she laughs again.

"You get me" she nods.

"I know" I say then look out my window as we pass by the dark forested trees, it looked scary, yet it somehow made me curious and excited... It made me wonder what could be in there. Kind of like the chapter I was now entering in my life.

"You're okay though, right ?" I look at K's slightly concerned face and nod giving her a small genuine smile.

"I am". She nods looking back at the road but stretches her hand and places it over my hand that was resting on my thigh. I smile at this cute heart warming gesture and intertwine our fingers resting my head on the seat and closing my eyes inhaling the lovely night air and allowing myself to live in the moment and drown in the emotions.

**
"Thanks for the lovely night" K smiles as she packs her car and I look at her, unbelievable.. she thought she'd slip away from me that easily.

"Mmhm, you should probably take me up to the apartment though".

"I should ?" she nods, eyeing me suspiciously.

"Yeah, only for safety reasons though" I point her. The neighbourhood was pretty safe, I knew that from all my late nights with B, but hey it's not my fault I wanna be extra safe.

"Safety reasons huh?" she smiles, knowing that was just a lame excuse but still follows me out her car, I pull on her black jacket and smile to myself as we head for the elevator.

"What's on you mind R-" I stop her midsentence as I slam her against the door, I was hoping, praying that B wasn't home yet.

"You sure you want me to explain?" I ask and her eyes widen then she shakes her head, making me laugh as I stand on my tippy-toes and pull her to me for a kiss. Within no time, I am straddling her and she is walking us to my room with me clinging to her, we knock into something and I think it's the lamp as we make a turn heading to my room but none of us care enough to break the kiss and look.

I sigh landing on my feet after kicking my bedroom door shut "Thanks for the lift, but it's not about me now" I pull her jacket off. I take a step closer to the amused looking tall girl and slightly push her making her fall on my bed back first, then straddle her and don't give her time to voice her concerns before I kiss her.

I couldn't and wouldn't have enough of her soft amazing lips moving against mine, her tongue in my mouth, mine in hers. I push the shirt off her shoulders burying my head in her long flawless neck like I've thought of for a long time. I hear her breath increase her hands trailing up my body and resting on my ass, as I lick and suck on her skin using my teeth and making sure to leave a mark on her skin. That can also be something she can remember me by.