Kicked puppy.

Today's practise was better, K didnt sing much though... in fact almost not at all, she was just helping Brandon in the background. Their voices harmonized perfectly, I'll give them that. At some point they took a break and Brandon let me question them, I didn't get anything done yesterday not even with K. But it was perfect. I smile when they explain to me how they met and decided to form a band but K was being stubborn about joining. Apparently, Brandon, Orby and Jeremy had been friends since they went to the same college and they used to do covers together. They were looking for a bass player, and Jeremy who had known K for a while now introduced them. So K was their first bass player... I was not suprised, she could do more than sing. She explains proudly how she can play the electric and is slowly learning drums from Jeremy. She's genius.

"Show off" Orby soffed and K punched his arm a small frown on her face. Brandon explains how the song writting process is a bit tough coz at times K says it's not her type and refuses to sing. I frown looking at her and she shrugs as if it's nothing. Still Brandon asks me to check out their few songs posted on YouTube and I agree to do it. He says their working on a new one and K is driving him crazy then asks me to speak to her on his behalf and I laugh at how desperate he sounded and at the glare K was sending him. When I ask them if they all plan on doing music forever, they agree, though they all have side jobs and Liam is still in medical school. K on the other hand say she's not sure what she wants, or wheather she'll do music forever and I feel slightly disappointed, but it is her life.

"We have a gig tonight, come by" Brandon says before I leave later that day "Bring your friend" he winks at me referring to Bunk.

"I might come" I laugh, I wanted to show up but after reading the texts Tristan had sent me it was clear I had to speak to him.

"You should" K pipes in and I almost yell ;yes, what is with her getting me to accept things quickly. "If not, you can come to the 'after party' with us" she offers air quoting after party.

"After party?" I raise my eyebrows picking my bag.

"Mmhm, we always celebrate after having a good perfomance without mistakes" Orby says.

"It's like our tradition" Liam nods "Almost all of us get nervous in front of people, so we need to celebrate making it til the end of the show without throwing up". I nod laughing a little and looking over to K.

"Yeah so we're gonna go clubbing after, you can come with" K says and I nod.

"Okay, I'll see if I can be there". I say my goodbyes and after K spends about 20 minutes trying to convince Brandon that she's coming back after walking me to my car, he finally lets her take me.

"Text me if you'll be showing up okay?" she says when we get to my car and I look at the last text from Tristan just 2 minutes ago.

I see you're not too busy with your girlfriend to see my texts.

Irritation boils inside me, he was acting like a child...

"Ugh, I dont know if I'll show up, Tristan is acting like a baby, now I have to go deal with that" I tell her.

"Is everything okay?" she frowns a bit and I show her the last text he's just sent.

"Whoa" she raises her hands in defense laughing "So he was serious earlier?" I nod sighing. "You sad about it? should I hug you?". I swat her arm away laughing.

"I'll take a raincheck on the hug though" I point her.

"Always" she winks at me.

"Good bye Karma" I smile getting into my car.

"See you Happy" she backs away from my car, and I feel sad suddenly, I hate saying goodbye, mostly to her. For some reason it felt like it'd be long before I saw her, between her weird schedule and my work, who knew when we'd get a chance to hangout like we did yesterday or even today. I think I should cash in that hug rightnow. Ugh but I need to deal with Tristan... and speaking of the devil my phone begins to vibrate on my passanger seat and I reach for it seeing it was him.