How is the night so far ?

K's song for today.

**
It's been quite a week, with my parent's presence, I've been so busy spending time with them, having all meals from breakfast to, lunch to dinner with them.. I've managed to avoid and come up with excuses for Tristan so far. It was the weekend now, and I would normally enjoy spending time with my girl and just basking in her calm energy but thanks to Bunk the energy surrounding K wouldn't be so calm tonight. Nope.

If you were wondering, yes, we're pushing on with the plan and I was going to introduce Karma to my parents tonight. She didn't seem nervous about this like I did, infact, she sounded kind of excited. The only thing I was excited about was getting to see her finally after almost a week of not seeing that beautiful face. Maybe we could even sneak to the bathroom and-.. no !, no Happy, that's not what tonight is about.

"Ohh give me a piece of that" Bunk comments the moment I walk out of my room strapping my 6 inch wedges on.

"You wouldn't be able to handle it" I smile at them when I finally face up and meet their eyes.

"What the hell are you talking about ? I would eat you up and leave nothing like the others seem to be doing" she winks at me and at this point I have to laugh as I flip her off.

"Are you done getting dressed ?" I raise my eyebrows at them because I know although they say I take too long to get ready, they always manage to finish last, always.

"Yeah" they walk from behind the counter and give me time to admire their fit and how good they looked in those baggy jeans "Forgot my shoes". They point out and I sigh heavily.., ofcourse.

"You told your lover we were coming right ?".

"Ofcourse I did, she's pretty excited to meet my parents, I just hope she's not too busy performing tonight, I'd like them to at least have one interesting conversation".. with K I know it wouldn't be hard.

"Cool, so when are your parents coming ?".

"In about five minutes and you're still shoeless". I point her as I fix my dress and look at it hoping my mother won't feel like she has to comment about it. It was all about me being comfortable and I was, plus I was going to see Karma after not seeing her for days.

"Looking good" B comments as they pass by me making sure to complete that compliment with a spank to my ass.

"Tell me something I don't know" I laugh as I shove her away from me playfully.

As if on cue the doorbell rings signalling my parent's arrival as B walks out of their room and I take slow strides and fix my hair as I stare at my reflection on the mirror behind the door before opening it and giving my parents a smile. I really hope tonight would go smoothly and if anything were to go wrong it wouldn't involve Karma.

**

I pull my dress down for the fifth time as we enter the bar and give my mother a side glare, ofcourse she would make me regret wearing this dress. It wasn't even that short but now I felt like it was and I was 'exposing myself to people' as she put it.

"Stop doing that, you look good babe" Bunk whispers next to me and I look at her a frown on my face but release the hem of my dress and try to walk normally.

Before I could even think about going to the bar area and sitting on one of the stools by the counter, my parents find a table for us, reminding me again that things were different today. I sit next to Bunk and my dad at the round table and try to seem as calm as I can as I look around the bar hoping and at the same time not hoping to meet grey angelic eyes watching me.

"So.. where is this band you were speaking of ?" my dad asks and I inhale deeply, he needed to calm down I was just as anxious and excited to see them.

"You'll know them when they go up trust me" I respond watching as one of the familiar bar tenders walks to our table giving B and I a friendly smile.