Favours.

I didn't quite feel guilty, for getting off work after lunch because I had nothing else left to do in the office okay ?, I was free all afternoon. So when Tristan and I were done with lunch and he told me he was so tired and was planning to nap the rest of the day and invited me to nap with him, it didn't take much convincing. I could use some extra sleep and time with my boyfriend.

"Holy hell, you're amazing" Tristan lets out one of his throaty moans as I adjust myself better ontop of him, pushing my now untied hair back.

"Oh yeah ?...Fuck" I moan, as I now take all of him a whiny sound escaping my throat. It felt damn good, but it could be better.. and it get's there the moment I feel his hands on my bare chest. I throw my head back and begin my up and down movements letting myself get lost in the moment. His amazing sounds, his encouraging words, his hands all over my body and the intense connection we had, made the spot between my legs pulsate. I proudly and happily ride us to our orgasms with him swearing several times his voice heavy and full of emotions.

I finally collapse ontop of him, completely out of breath but not tired enough, I could go again for sure. "Damn" I breath.

"This is way better than just lunch and napping" he chuckles under me as I bury me head in his neck and nibble on his skin, I'm telling you, this guy made you want to eat him up.

"You think ?" I laugh.

"Fuck I missed you" he groans "Damn travelling all the way to Europe and being away from you for that long-".

"It was just two days" I laugh again.

"Yeah, felt like a freaking month" he sighs "The distance just made me realize how much I love you, and how I can't leave without you.. seriously you are a big part of my life" he goes on and I have to sit up to look at him now, he sounds serious as hell.

"Yeah well, I love you too Trist" I reply studying the look on his face, this was the face he made when he was nervous about making some crazy decision at work, or when he was meeting up with important people. Nervous and kind of scared. "What ? you wanna propose or something ?" I joke laughing but careful not to move a lot, after all he was still inside me.

"Careful there" he closes his eyes and exhales, his hands tightening around my waist and I liked teasing him but now isn't the time.

"What's on your mind babe ?", my hands rest on his shoulders, my face close to his. He looks right at me and slightly smiles, his ocean eyes looking at me full admiration, "You better speak up before I close this gap between our lips" I warn him and he chuckles, his body vibrating under me. He closes the, said gap afterwards in the most loving way before he finally speaks up.

"I want you to move in with me".

**

"I'm sorry, he said what ?" Bunk's eyes widen and she drops her chopsticks back in the box.

"Mmhm" I mumble stuffing as much noodles as I can in my mouth after that revelation.

"Broooo, unless he has a room for me too you're not going anywhere" she picks up her chopsticks and I nod in responce. Truth is I felt so guilty. Guilty for hanging out with that girl on Saturday and letting myself feel drawn to her somehow, guilty for spending the weekend and half of today stalking her. It's not that I liked her or she was a threat to Trist, no, but I still felt guilty somehow, and it all increased when I declined his offer to move in with him. We had just gotten a new couch for the apartment, hell we went grocery shopping just the day before, and I move out ?. No. Or maybe it was just excuses and I wasn't ready to, or didn't want to move in with him. I mean this was big.

"Heey what's with that face ?, did you agree to it or something ?" Bunk asks suddenly sounding offended and I shake my head.

"No, of course not I can't leave you.. I just feel bad for Trist that's all" I shrug, Bunk sighs, places her chopsticks back in the box and leans back on my bed.