Sexy female bartender.

"You work here ?" I ask after she attends to some other woman and comes back with my drink. The place was now full of people as usual, you could hear the chattering and since there was no live band performance there was soft music at the background.

"Yeah, Kings got me this job and I mostly work during the weekdays" she shrugs "I stepped in for him today coz he said he had a date".

"Oh" I sip my drink, wow this was beyond unbelievable. I mean what are the odds?

"What's with that smile? haven't you ever seen a sexy female bartender before?" she waves her eyebrows at me then brushes her hand at the back of her head.

"Oh shut up" I laugh... even if I had, it wouldn't have topped this sexy female bartender right here.

"So..." she smiles leaning over the other side of the bar "How's work?".

"Let's not talk about work" I stop her "But you helped me out a lot I'll give you that" I raise my glass and sip my drink.

"I'm glad" she nods "Oh fuck, wait..." she says looking away from me. I follow her with my gaze as she walks to a group of three girls who have just entered the bar and were sitting themselves at the other end of the counter. I watch closely as they give her their orders, and wonder to myself, isn't there someone else who should be working with her behind that counter. They speak among themselves and laugh telling her something that also makes her laugh, does she know them? Maybe they're regulars and since she works here knows them obviously, or maybe one of them is her girlfriend. Wouldn't be surprised, they're awfully attractive and seem to be super friendly with her.

She makes their drinks, and gets back to me... a bored and slightly curious me... I hate it when I have a burning question inside me and feel like if I don't ask it I'll die.

"So... one of them your girlfriend?" I wave my eyebrows at her and she chuckles.

"You think I can manage to make one of them mine?" she asks. Unbelievable, they should be asking whether they can manage to make her theirs.

"What? the sexy female bartender doesn't believe she can make some snobby looking women hers?" I challenge.

"Not if they're straight she can't" she retorts. Oh, I forgot about that one thing. Hmm, thought she could pull anyone. I nod sipping my drink.

"So, does the sexy female bartender have a girlfriend?" I wave my eyebrows at her.

"Ohh, straight forward, I like it" she smirks making me laugh "Nah, no girl is up for the challenge".

"Mmh" I cover my mouth to stop the sip I had just taken from dribbling out of my mouth "Are you serious ?" I ask clearly in shock.

"Why are you so shocked ?" she laughs then looks the other direction as another person takes a sit by the counter but the other bartender attends to them. Thank heavens. She looks back at me and leans on the counter.

"I don't know, you're attractive as hell, and have a great personality... I don't know you that well but I can already tell you're quite the catch" before I'm done speaking she's laughing, a hand covering her face and I'm left wondering why "What ?" I ask a frown on my face as I laugh.

"Others don't seem to think so".

"Oh cammon, who ?" I wave my hands "Not even a blind proper gay female would throw that chance away". She laughs again, I love that I was making her laugh and couldn't help but laugh too.

"Trust me, I know it seems that way but it's not that easy" she finally says "And besides, I don't trust easily like that.. I've had this heart broken far too many times". She was the type to smile even when she's saying something as serious as this.