𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞: 2

*Y/n's Pov*

*Y/n's Pov*

"Taehyung, no matter how many times you ask for kisses you wouldn't be able to feel them because we are literally in two different countries!" I scold him in a cute way on the line.

"You're so selfish! You got all the kisses you wanted and now you are refusing to give your boyfriend a few more??" he whined on the other side, I can imagine his angry cute pout. "Just wait until I come back, I'm gonna get revenge for everytime you gave me a hard time" he threatened.

"Then come, what's stopping you coward!" I teased him.

"Oh! Challenge?! Now you just wait and watch, soon-to-be Mrs. Kim the things I'm going to do to you! Just 2 more months" he said.

"Stop calling me that! We're not even dating yet!" I shout, but blushing in the back cause I like when he calls me that.

"I know that you like it, just too stubborn to accept as always. Now stop blushing soon-to-be Mrs. Kim" he teased me more.

"Who's blushing huh? Stop being delusional!" I deny trying to hide my blush from the public around me.

"We know who's delusional, soon-to-be Mrs. Kim!" Taehyung giggled.

"Taehyung stop it!" I almost cried out of shyness.

"Mam, sorry to break it to you but you're being too loud" one of the lady who's incharge of the museum's security, where I am right now whispered to me in an awkward way.

"Oh, I'm so sorry!" I apologized realising that people were giving me a weird stare. Is should stop talking to Taehyung when I'm out, I tend to forget where I'm at when I'm talking to him.

He chuckled on the other side, I rolled my eyes.

"Having fun aren't you?" I interrogated walking around the museum.

"There's no way I'm having fun without my girlfriend" he answered in a disappointed tone.

I chuckled, he's so cute!
Sometimes I really wonder about how I got so much into this guy I used to extremely dislike. I ask myself this a lot, "Why did I even hated him before?" and then I always come up with this conclusion: Perhaps, I disliked him because I didn't wanted to like him. To be honest, I found him handsome when I first saw him, but maybe it was because of the bad impression he left on me when we first met, disliking him was the only way I could've stopped myself from liking him.

I find this reason real lame now.

"Woah! Look at this!" I said to myself as my footsteps pause infront of a big beautiful piece of art kept right infront of me. I was mesmerized.

"What happened?" he asked.

"This art. 'A million kisses in your lifetime', it's so beautiful!" I complimented the art. "Wait, you wanna see?" I appeal before turning on a vedio call.