33. 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐛𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐮𝐥

*Y/n's Pov*

Anyway I head to Namjoon and Seokjin's room.

"Hey, Hi! Good morning! What happened?" Jin exclaimed, I blink with a poker face. He's so unexpected.

"Uh, Good morning Jin!" I greeted, he smiled nodding. "So, uh, I was about to say.... yeah, you and Namjoon are called down for breakfast"

"Jin hyung, how am I looking?" Namjoon asked from the back showing off his black sherwani for the wedding.

"Oh! Namjoon-ah! You look great!!" he complimented loudly hugging him. I feel like a third wheel.

"Y/n, how do we look?" Jin asked with high expectations in his eyes. That's when I realise that their sherwani had the same pattern and design but only different colour, Jin was wearing a pink one while Namjoon black. Boys were twining. This is the only couple that makes me feel like third wheel for real.

"You guys look great!! You ate with the twining! I should leave them" I complimented the happy males and left the room.

Next is the Yoongi and Hoseok room.

Knock. Knock.

"Hey, good morning sweety!!" Hoseok greeted me with his lovely heart shaped smile.

"Good morning, Hoseok!" I greet him back. "If you guys are ready then come down for the breakfast alright" I pass of the message quickly. He nodded.

I was leaving when, "Um Excuse me, Y/n." Yoongi came to the door. "Am I looking good? I mean these outfit is perfect for morning date, right?" he questioned. Why is he wearing casual clothes?

"Date?" I asked.

"Are you not ready yet!!" Sana shouted in my ears from behind. I covered my ears in shock. That scream was for Yoongi. "Are you going on a date or something?!! We are just going to the convience store in the next row, why is it taking so much time for you to come out of your damn room! You lazy little cat!!" she yelled all that in one go. She called the cat faced guy a cat. Hoseok and I keep my hand on my mouth with widened eyes.

"I believe in looking good everywhere I go" he said keeping a serious tone. "And why are you yelling early in the morning, my little demon? Let's go!" he held her hand and walked away. How did they even got together?

God! Jungkook and Pur!! I run to the back of the house.

I wait for them at the gate checking my phone again and again with nervousness.

Then I see a black SUV car from a distance coming towards the gate. It's them, I feel a little relieved.

"What took you guys so long?!" I yell at them as they get out of car with tensed faces. They run inside the gate and the first thing they do is hug me, yep to get me cool obviously. It's their day, so I will let it go. "Let's go inside before anyone sees" I commanded and we move in with them making a train behind me.