5. 𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐣𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐬

< Continue >

< Continue >

YN'S POV:

Now I'm more scared. What's going on in his dumb head? And what will I regret this time?

20 minutes later.....

"What is that?!" I cringed at the painting he brought.

This painting looked familiar, as if I've seen it somewhere before, maybe on social media, idk.

"One of my art pieces" he said pointing at the painting proudly.

It was a priest-like creature painted over. The painting neither looked happy nor sad, the expression looked more like, 'I'm done with the world' type.

"Who's painting is that though?" I asked curiously. "This is....my hyung!" he exclaimed pointing at the painting. "The one who teached you to accept yourself?"

"Yep" he nod once.

"Is he a priest?!" I interrogated because I never imagined him to be a priest. "He's an influencer, you might have heard about him" No I haven't.

"Kim Namjoon. This is the meme face created by his fans. They call it 'Namjesus' "

Nam...what? Nam-je-sus? What kind of absurd name is that?! 'Namjesus'? I want to ask him why his fans name him that but I choose to stay quiet as I'm insecure about this funny and dark painting.

"Do you think it will work though?" I appealed because it still didn't feel right. "You said no one in the world have seen the priest, so there is no way it can fail. And until he comes to know about the truth of the painting it'll be very late to blame the hotel management. Trust me" Trust him. That's everything I can't do.

Evening, 6pm.....

"You see I'm the lucky one to get to see him first" he praised himself standing infront of the painting. Curiosity and happiness was shining in his eyes as he was excited to see the holy painting of the priest and smile was never ready to leave the manager's face, Taehyung was fine as if nothing ever happened while I was biting my nails out of nervousness and anxiety.