11. 𝐈 𝐠𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐬, 𝐰𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞

Continued>>

Continued>>

YN'S POV:

I walked out of Prince's room closing the door behind me to protect his sensitive image when Prince came to me out of nowhere. "You were here? I've been finding you in the whole house" he said.

"Ah, I had some urgent situation. Why were you finding me btw?" I asked, changing the topic.

But instead of telling me, he held my wrist and dragged me behind him as we run towards my room.

Reaching my room I saw both my besties about to kiss eachother but parted away immediately when they saw us. "Get a room you two" I teased and Jungkook rubbed the back of his neck hiding his blush, she cleared her throat in embarrassment. Prince chuckled shaking his head. "Why are we here?" I interrogate.

"Y/n!" someone's painful yet furious squeal raised from the doorway and it was Taehyung holding onto his crotch, still controlling his pain and struggling to stand.

He tried his best to walk in that condition and held on to Jungkook's shoulder as he reached him. Jungkook stared at me with shock and confusion.

"How could you kick me in my balls again, huh?" he whined faking a cry.

"Again?" Purva squinted her eyes at me giving a sus look. "No way!" she yelled rather excited about her assumption. "Is he our boss's son?!! The one who flirted with you and you utterly hate?! Tell me is he?" she slapped on my arm hardly out of excitement, for what?

"Yes" he pulled his head up to answer and then again hid his face in Jungkook's broad chest. She huffed loudly feeling proud of her cell less brain.

"I won't mind having you as my sister-in-law!" a smirked plastered over her face as she pushed me slightly with her shoulder. I give a done look. I'm really done. With everyone.

"First, I've bore you enough for my entire life so no more hmm. Second, cut the crap" I replied savagely, she made an angry expression. "And yeah, we have met before and I totally regret our meeting. So, Kim Taehyung keep your a$s to away from me before I break your balls from its roots!" I let it out.

He stood back up fit and fine on his feet as if he was acting all this time. "Jungkook, she'll kick me again!" he complained to Jungkook.

What is he? A baby? And who is Jungkook the baby protector?