30. 𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠'𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧

*Prince's Pov*

"Prince, come before time hm?" Y/n tells me leaning on the door frame with her hands folded as I pack my stuff in my computer bag to leave for University. I smile wide as she threatened me to come to club as early as possible cause I've got an important University work today. "Your order is my command, mam" I bow 90 degrees showing my utter respect. "You better come before time if you don't want a punishment then!" she said in a tight high pitch voice, we both giggle at the end.

She wants me to come to the party and enjoy with everyone but little did she know that I am more desperate to go to the party tonight? No, she doesn't cause it's a surprise. Tonight I'm going to say it, I'm going to say what's in my heart, yes, it's tonight when I'm going to confess my love and admiration for her and that I love her more than anything else and that I'd do anything to make her happy.

In these days I realised that I must not keep things to myself, also I've come to regret for letting Taehyung snatch every chance. But did he snatched 'every' chance? I agree he made a way for himself by creating chances while I was always busy being nervous and jealous, also it's not like I let him do whatever he wanted. There were moments where Y/n and I were together, spending a good time chating, sharing secrets and laughing which obviously Taehyung could not have a privilege to experience with her.

*Y/n's Pov*

I get out of his room and stand in the balcony looking down in the living room. "Hey" Prince called and I turn only to catch something he threw. It was a chocolate, I smile. This guy is spoiling me. "If I gain weight it's your fault" I said folding my hands as I leaned my back over the balcony. "Don't worry, I'll carry you on my back" he grinned passing by me.

I giggle unwrapping the chocolate as he left for his uni leaning over the grills of the balcony resting my forearms on it. As I was enjoying the chocolate gwaking down the living room at everyone my eyes land on Taehyung and stare at him like an idiot with admiration in my eyes. As I focus on him I realise that I don't find him annoying anymore like I used to, no matter how much he annoys me or talks dirty all the time, he respected my privacy and kept yesterday a secret for me, right now, that's the point. I remember everything from yesterday night, the way our soaked skin touched eachother and we only had our body heat to kill that cold surrounding us, the electrifying effect on me as his warm breaths landed over my skin and me feeling safe after being almost exposed infront of guy and that guy trying his best to make me feel less embarrassed. I remember each and every emotion.

I focus on him more like a zoom on camera. The way he laughs his heart out showing his big boxy smile I could hear his laughs till here and the way he looked at those annoying kids like they are the most precious thing in the world is so sweet I can't help but adore him and his laughs from afar. Stop it Taehyung, you're so adorable!