4. 𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐈'𝐦 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐝

TAEHYUNG'S POV:

Y/n. Y/n. Y/n. Where's my Kitten? I haven't seen her since morning. As soon as I woke up I did my morning routine and went out of my room to find her. But she was nowhere to be seen. I tried to find her in corridor, in kitchen, in lobby, and even outside but she wasn't there. Cats do hide good.

I sighed and went towards the elevator when some ladies approached me. They were the hotel staff. "Hello, Mr.Kim!" they greeted in unison. "Hey" I greet them back emptiness. "Are you finding something?" one of them asked. "Oh yeah" I said rubbing my forehead. "What is it? We'll help you" the other squealed delightfully.

"Well, I do have some work but that's for Y/n" I reply as I got into the lift. "Y/n is busy with some hotel work manager appointed her with. So I'll help you with the work. Let's go. Bye girls" she got into the elevator forcefully and waved her other colleagues bye as if she's leaving them forever while some of them roll their eyes.

"Get out" I kindly requested. "Excuse me?" she questioned.

"I said get out of the lift and send Y/n, alright?" I forced a smile as she got out of the elevator. I waved a good bye as the elevator door closed.

They murmured to one another, "How cold" "How rude"

I told the manager that she'll only work for me then why did he assigned her with hotel work? I gotta talk to him.

 *********

YN'S POV:

Literally living the best time of my life, away from him. My life would've been so easy if he hadn't showed up at the hotel. What does he think of himself, huh? A baby? He wants me to do everything for him. And on the top of that he never stops talking, and all that talk is either dirty or either stupid which gives me headache. I've been eating paracetamol like candies. Everyday I fight my urge to kill him. Only if I hadn't held onto his stupid jacket.... Bruh anyway let me enjoy my food.

"Kitten!" I choked on my soup as I heard an unwanted voice. And guess what? It was high pitched in tone so everyone else heard it too. "Y/n!" he ran to me like a happy kid  while everyone shifted their gazes to us. People began to murmur, some laughing and some judging. I lowered my head in embarrassment. So low that my nose almost dipped inside the soup. Now everyone will think I'm close to him and especially the staff ladies will ask me for his number or either take me to the roof like the bullies in True Beauty!

He stood next to my table and beamed wide. He then took a seat infront of me on the table. "Stop calling me that" I warned gritting my teeth. "Why? It totally suits you. Kitten-Kitten-Kitten---" he continued.