16. 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐫 𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐞

YN'S POV:

YN'S POV:

So it was us: Han-seok, Bo-gum, Riya, Yo-Jin, Pritti, Jay, Aa-ra, Ji-han, Karan, Yoona, Rohan, Purva, Jungkook, Prince, Taehyung unfortunately and me sitting in a circle in one of the rooms in ghe middle of the night. Prince and Jay on the either side of me, Taehyung right infront of me and beside him were Jungkook and Purva and then everyone else.

We already said no to call a ghost because we aren't childish but more than that we are all scaredy cats.

We were playing the 100 year old antique, the game which is made for museums, we were playing Truth or Dare.

"So let's spin the bottle" Prince suggested holding the bottle between his hand and the tiles.

He spun the bottle, all of us held our breaths in as the bottle went rounds.

It's stopped on Prince. We shifted our gazes to him, he scrunched his nose shifting his glasses out of nervousness.

"Truth or Dare?" I asked curiously.

"Truth" he mumbled.

"Who's your crush?!" Riya asked that one 1000 year old cheap question. I huffed.

We looked at eachother for a second, because his eyes met mine before answering the question, "No one" he shrugged off.

"We'll take it as Truth because you never looked out of your books" Jay gave it to him.

*******

"So Tae, what's your type?" Riya asked him with a kink laced in her tone, she asked as if she is curious about him.

I don't understand why she wants to know everything about people's romantic life?? She is the youngest one of us and just turned 18; does she think that now that she has become an adult so she has access to all of this adult stuff? I'm not overacting about this few questions obviously but her behaviour has been like this for a long time, especially around Taehyung.

Maybe she's attracted to him, well he is good-looking and cute; there's no lie to it. But she should look at the age gap between him and her before making a move.

I played with my hoodie not wanting to look at him because yeah, I'm not curious about him at all. Despite of his good looks I hate him and always will.

He cleared his throat, "Ahm Ahm...If she's bold, pretty, clumsy, always angry and lazy and if she ignores me then she's totally my type" he said, I twisted my brows.