18. 𝐉𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬

YN'S POV:

YN'S POV:

Sun slapped my skin when my stupid friend opened the curtains cruelly, too much harshly.

As if opening the curtain was not enough she even unlocked the windows. I groaned in my sleep as I rolled myself to the other side of the bed because taking the blanket over my body in this hot weather was not an option.

"Get up, it's morning" she said roaming around the room doing her business.

"The heck I'm supposed to do? Photosynthesis?" I spoke sarcastically, too stubborn to get up.

She grasped my wrist and pulled me up from sleep in an instant. I cried questioning my existence.

"No that's not your work, let plants do it alone" she snapped throwing my track suit on my face.

I pulled down the suit in my lap and tried to straighten my back first, only for my muscles to crack up in pain. I groaned again. That's when I realised that I slept in the exact position I was in while overthinking last night and no one put me to bed like I deserved, I glared at the woman I call my bestfriend.

"Don't look at me like that. I tried but your Hulk like body wasn't ready to move" she said arranging her closet.

"Why did you woke me up?" I whined lazily.

"We gotta go"

"To where?" I asked lying on the bed again.

"To the convenience store, mom asked me to get some stuff. Take this" she said pulling me up again.

"B!tch seriously!" I yelled in frustration, "You woke me up for this?" I huffed.

"Yeah" she pulled me out of the bed flaunting a joker like smile. I hate it.

********

Elbows entangled with eachothers like the ideal couple we are, stuck with eachother for the rest of our lives, we were walking down the stairs.

In the hall way my eyes caught the sight of Taehyung and Riya chatting and giggling over some stupid stuff probably. For some reason my eyes hated seeing them sitting together in the empty hall without caring about the world as they enjoyed eachother's company. It was just last night when he was so angry and protective with me and today he is all flirty and giggly with her.