9. 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐭

YN'S POV:

"How could you be so reckless, Prince?" his dad shouted at him. "You were supposed to come home before 12 and you were on the streets till 1am with her?! Is this your manners?!" his dad threw a lot of questions at him as we reached home.

It's not even that late yet they still yelled at Prince who was outside just because of me, but still he quietly listened to his dad's yelling with his head down at the tiles. I stood next to him repeating the same action as him. I should be the one to get scolded.

"Uncle, it's my fault. I insisted on staying out for this long" I finally voiced when they didn't stop trolling Prince for something he's not even done.

His dad huffed and looked at me and then glared at him one last time. "Don't do it again hmm" he said, I immediately nod assuring him about something which will probably happen again. Yeah it will.

*******

"I don't want this one" I pouted noticing the chocolate icecream inside my bowl.

"But you like chocolate, don't you?" Jungkook said blowing on his mint chocolate icecream and everyone in the circle agree with his statement.

"Well I do, anyway I wanted to try some Indian flavour" I sighed hating the sight of my icecream.

"The only person who loves Indian flavour here is Prince Bhai(brother)" Riya, one his cousins said and we shifted our gazes to him.

"It's ok- " I almost accepted my fate and the icecream in my bowl, when.....

"Take this, Y/n" Prince smiled, giving me his bowl.

"It's okay I'll have mine" I insisted, nonetheless he exchanged our bowls.

"You like it, right? So have it" he said taking my bowl from me.

"Are you sure?" I asked hesitating, he gave me a reassuring smile and a nod.

"Prince I thought you didn't like chocolate icecream, isn't that why you always eat different flavours?" Rohan, my cousin gave him questioning stares.

"Who told you that? I love chocolate more than Rajbhog(the flavour icecream he gave to y/n)" he shrugged off having the icecream.