8. 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝

YN'S POV:

YN'S POV:

After taking a long shower I was still feeling lazy and sleepy unlike the other super humans who feel fresh after taking just a 15 mins shower. Not giving up on my laziness I crashed my body on the bed. When I was about to get lost in my dreams, purva rushed inside my bedroom without knocking. "What are you doing?" she asked.

What else a person, a single person in particular, can do on bed? I glared giving a done look while still lying on the bed. "Having asexual reproduction, wanna join?" I snapped.

She landed on the bed next to me, "Nah I have my fiance to do it with, in a more human way" she smiled sarcastically. I rolled my eyes burying my face in the soft bed "Shoo Shoo" I moved my hand in the air to shoo her away.

But instead she took me into a tight back hug. "How can I when I literally have my b!tch besides me!" she wrapped me more tightly while I struggled to come out of her hulk like grip over my body. "Yaah! Yaah!" I shouted as she suddenly tickled me and while struggling to stop her and I in my defence tickled her back.

After almost dying from tickling eachother we both decided to stop and catch a little oxygen. I got my part time boyfriend back after a long time and the coziness was real, I rested my head on her strong arms as she stroke my hairs gently.

*******

(Evening)

AUTHOR'S POV:

Finally getting ready to go out with her, Prince checked himself in the mirror. Trying different hair styles, spraying the best cologne, checking himself from different angles, showing different poses he tried to look his best infront of his childhood crush. After messing up with his entire wardrobe he decided to wear a white hoodie with a black ripped jeans and sport shoes.

As he was checking himself for the last time in the mirror, "Hey cutie..." he spoke, *deep breath*  "Yniee...nope" *tries to look cool*  "Y/n" *huffs* "Let's go, Prince"

******

PRINCE'S POV:

Rocking my shoes on the tiles, infront of her bedroom door with a bouquet of roses in my hands I am desperately yet nervously waiting for her to show up. The door knob twirled, making me hold my breaths in. The door unlocked with her entry. My eyes got locked up with her picture and for a moment I forgot how to breath which surely turned my cheeks red. I know it's too early to feel shy but this is my first time going out with a girl, and that girl is literally my crush so it's only fair for my cheeks to burn.

Y/n was wearing a white knee length frock with yellow flowers designed over it, flower shaped yellow earrings, her hairs were open, she was dressed simply just like me, but that shade of simple was so alluring. She was looking simply beautiful. As I guessed, she totally loves flowers just like she did before.

I swallowed a large lump of saliva struggling to get my eyes somewhere else and yet I was failing miserably. It's automatic, I'm not looking at her because I want to. It's just happening on it's own I couldn't leave her sight even if I want to. My heart just refused to do so.

"Prince!" she snapped her fingers infront of my eyes. It took me few seconds to come to my senses. "Don't tell me you were lost in my beauty?" she chuckled. I was.

"So you already know that you are beautiful?" I rubbed the back of my neck shyly.

She flipped her hairs sassily, "Bad girls know that they are beautiful!"

Both of us chuckled.

"Roses?" she squealed happily at the bouquet. "Is someone else joining us too" she tried to tease as she smirked.

She thinks I've a girlfriend? Haha

"Yes, you" I handed over the bouquet of roses to her. She took them and look at me surprised. "You're my special someone today, Ms. Y/n" I beamed at her. She smiled genuinely, giving me butterflies.

As we were moving out someone from the back called Y/n. We turned our faces to them. "Yeah?" she asked purva. "Where are you both heading to, dear" her mom asked.

"Mom, Prince is taking me out to give a tour of Mumbai" she answered excitedly. "You've come after so long, spend some time with us" uncle said.

"I surely will, but for today I'll go out with Prince. We'll join y'all for desert! Bye!" she completed as she drag us out of the house.

*******

I look at her as she was still dragging me behind with her. Her soft straight hairs floating in the air as she moves forward leading the way. My hand in hers.

"Taxi!" she shouted and we sit inside the taxi.

********

While touring half of Mumbai, we visited as many places as possible, then we went to eat some delicious Indian food she craved and then went to the beach.

Her eyes never left the scenery of the sea and the moon's reflection on it, she enjoyed every second of it.

The scenery was her view and she was mine(view). The sound of crickets and the nonstop waves being my background music as my eyes never leave her sight. She was happy and that made me happier. It was getting late and I'll probably get an earful for bringing her home this late however I guess it'll all be worthy, I just don't want to disturb her. Her smile is everything, my eyes craved this smile for years.

"Thanks, Prince" she said and then looked back at me.

"You like the moon?" I asked.

"I never knew I liked it this much until tonight. Beaches at night under the reflection of moon is something different. People should add it to their bucket lists. It's beautiful" she spoke observing the surrounding.

I observed her as she said every word looking ahead at the view. "If you like it this much then we'll come here everyday" I suggested.

"You're a very nice friend, Prince" she said with a genuineness in her tone.

I wanna be more than a friend to you.

********

A/N: EDITED!

|| VOTE || COMMENT ||