13. "𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐈 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞?"

Continue>>>

  Continue>>>

TAEHYUNG'S POV:

"Staring at me won't make me less handsome" I yelled at Prince who was glaring at me through the rear view mirror every two seconds. He was probably having a mixture of jealousy and anger which was definitely acting like a dopamine to my health.

I got cozy in my seat leaning my head on the head rest I observed her from behind.

She was gwaking outside, enjoying the fields and scenery. Her sweet scent hitting my nostrils due to the shoving air inside, the ends of her long hairs gently stroking my face as I look at her.

The beautiful view it was. Sun on the opposite side kissing her face creating a delightful scenery.

*******

YN'S POV:

We reached the spot where we were supposed to have fun. Gladly, there weren't a lot of people, so it wasn't suffocating and uneasy.

Jungkook's team went for bungee jumping before us, and now it was our time. Rohan is going first from our team. Alone.

This has always been my dream. Well, I'm not scared of heights but I'm kinda nervous to do this alone. I have never tried bungee jumping before so the view was making me shiver.

Anyway, I can do it with Prince, right? I turned to ask him if he could be my partner. "Prince?...." I began.

He raised his hands in defence before I could complete, "Don't even try, Y/n. I'm not doing that" he moved back.

"What a scaredy cat!" Taehyung mocked him.

"He has asthma" Rohan huffed after clearing it to us.

I looked at Prince in concern. I felt bad for him. He drove us so far so that we could enjoy when he can't even enjoy this himself. Prince smiled but rue was laced in his sweet smile.

"It's not that bad" he chuckled. "It's just... I'm not allowed to do such things" he tried to give me relief.

I gave Taehyung a side eye, signalling him to say sorry to my friend immediately.

"Sorry" he apologized, pursing his lips, I glared all the while.

"Now go and do it yourself. You were the most excited one." Prince said holding my arms.

But, who do I jump with?

"I can't do this alone" I whined. Then I turned my gaze at Rohan.