24. 𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭

TAEHYUNG'S POV:

Passing by the books section we saw Prince. "Oh! Hey Prince!?" she called, surprised.

What is he doing here? I swear one day I'll beat up this guy because of his wrong timing, why he's always there, where we are together?

"Oh, hey Y/n" he waved.

"What're you doing here?" she asked.

"Um.. was here for a meeting with uni students" he said, both looking at each other brightly.

I'm jealous. Why don't she look at me like that?

And how dare he look at her like that?

"I bought books for you!" her big round eyes shining as she spoke.

"Oh! Y/n, Thank- I mean- " he was flustered, he was  blushing, he was suttering not finding words to express how he felt about getting a gift from her,

I bet he must be feeling special. How annoying.

"Anyway you enjoy your time we'll get going. Let's go Tae! Bye Prince!" she waved goodbye to him and his smile dropped.

"Tae?" he questioned.

"You hate me so much you forgot my name, huh?" I snapped at him and walked ahead by holding her hand, my chest puffed with pride.

She called me Tae, she called me Tae, she called me Tae! I blushed so hard and trying to suppress it made my cheeks burn more. She made him jealous infront of me!

***

YN'S POV:

"Taehyung stop with the talking! I don't want to listen to what- " I was cut off by the cafe lady when I was asking him to shut up, "Um thank you!" I thanked the lady, taking two americanos from her.

"Yeah so where was I? Yep, I don't want to know what happened with you when you were 2 years old, ok? Now shut up and drink your americano" I snapped.

"Mam, cash or transfer?" she asked looking at us. "Hm, scan it through my phone. I'm paying" he passed his phone to me. I shrugged off taking his phone to scan, "Type the password" I asked.

After typing the password he walked out of the cafe leaving his phone to me. I was about to turn off the screen when the wallpaper of his phone caught my attention. It was the photo we took on the beach a few days ago, he zoomed it out to keep only me and him in the frame. I felt a smile forming on my face, that night was so good, so comfy and we were so calm and smiley that day. Why does he have us as his wallpaper though? Is that even allowed?