19. 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥

YN'S POV:

YN'S POV:

I ran down the stairs dragging Prince behind me by his wrist. We came to the living room, there were mom, all aunties with Taehyung between them munching on his popcorns. Odd enough.

All of them busy watching TV with generosity in their eyes like if they blinked in between the world will fall apart.

I didn't cared, "Bye mom, I and Prince are going to the beach" I said abruptly as soon as I reached down the living room, I was desperate to go to the beach.

Going to the beach is my favourite hobby!

I wasn't asking her permission though, I was just informing her but she just ignored me as if she never heard my voice. I continued staring at her for her attention if I can get some; when I feel someone's soft hand touch mine. It was so delicately trying to hold mine in it that I we got a spark between our fingers.

I turn my gaze low to follow that touch; Taehyung sitting on the floor next to where I was. He held my small hand in his big one and slightly pulled me down. "Watch this" he said, his blue eyes not leaving the TV.

The kind of innocence he has on his face; bread cheeks, two different eyes blue eyes, pink lips painted with extra lip balm, the bangs which fell on his forehead and the perfect baby features. No one can guess how naughty this innocent kid is.

I sat down over the mat next to him. Realising my actions, I exhaled deeply moving my gaze to television in a way no one can notice that I was staring at him for so long.

Now I was curious as to what grabbed his attention that he didn't even tried looking up.

"This is so spicy" he commented in a dramatic tone eating popcorn.

"Y/n, this won't match your taste. This isn't a drama, it's overdrama. Let's go" Prince passed his opinion on the show ahead, however until now I was too much into the show. I don't even know who is who and what is happening but it's taking my attention.

********

"Oh how could she do something so stupid? And how can they end it, just literally end it after causing the suspense?!" I looked at everyone with disappointment and shock.

Mom and aunties discussed about the show typically while I noticed Taehyung who suddenly yelled, "Yaah Chincha?!(really)" a little late but he gave his reaction too and then Prince was sitting there behind me with his jaw dropped due to the spice and suspense, he wasn't interested but became gradually.

All of us are left with suspense.

"The show was stupid but way too spicy. Anyway let's go" I got up dusting my pants.