6. 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐦𝐞?

Continue>>>>

Continue>>>>

TAEHYUNG'S POV:

I secretly followed her as she moved out of the hotel but then she suddenly stopped near a door. She stood there for a good minute and then sighed in disappointment and left.

I went near the same door and heard the staff ladies from the morning, talking bad about her.

"Hola! Ladies...." I smiled forcefully opening the door.

*********

"Sir, we're sorry" "Forgive us, please" they plead as I threw their resignation letters on their face.

"You don't get paid to look into my personal life." I yelled.

"Sir we can't fire all of them at once, it can be a problem for the guests" the manager said tensfully.

I glared at all 10 ladies standing infront of me almost on the verge of crying. I sighed, this hotel does not belong to me, it's my dad's.

"Next time if I saw you looking at her or hear y'all speaking ill of her I'll make sure you all stay jobless for the rest of your lives" I warned, they all nodded fearfully.

How dare they made her sad? I was angry at the moment, I wish I could make her smile but I don't even have her number. "And yeah, I like her and it must not be a problem to any of you guys!" they all nod. "Get out!"

The next day.....

YN'S POV:

Last night I suddenly awoke at 3am and the spookiest thing ever happened with me which was nothing else but suddenly remembering my life's embarrassing moments. No, I mean out of falling of fan on my sexy body, seeing a ghost in the bathroom, night cravings, blah blah....only this torture has to happen? It cringes me! Sometimes I really question my brain like, b!tch on who's side you are, huh?

Why do I have to remember the elementary school moment where a dog was chasing to bite me and my crush was right there witnessing the moment? Literally why?!! But after watching the whole episode of my 'Most embarrassing moments in life' my brain played the moment when the ladies were b!tching about me.