one - 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙤𝙤𝙙𝙨

Start from the beginning

she held her hands up in surrender, already planning on heading up to her room.

"wait." stiles spluttered, holding his hands out, somehow still swinging upside down. "look i know it's late but you gotta hear this." he begged towards the siblings. "i saw my dad leave twenty minutes ago. dispatched called. they're bringing in every officer from the beacon department, and even state police."

"for what?" scott asked impatiently.

"two joggers found a body in the woods." stiles said two excited for the circumstance, as he dropped himself down the the lower ledge of the roof.

"a dead body?" scott asked like a lost puppy.

"stiles only has one interest, so take a guess." ivory hummed, resting herself against the railing stiles was outside of.

"no, a body of water." he said sarcastically, looking at his best friend dumbly. "yes, dumbass, a dead body." he propped himself over the railing, jumping onto the porch to join the siblings.

"you mean like murdered?"

"nobody knows yet. just that it was a girl, probably in her twenty's."

"hold on, if they found the body, then what are they looking for?" scott asked quizzically, looking at stiles for an answer.

"that's the best part." stiles clapped his hands together, like he'd been waiting to slip these words out. it annoyed ivory so much that she wanted to push him right back off the porch.

"they only found half." stiles rose his brows, with a aggravating smirk that ivory wanted to punch off his lips. "we're going."

"are you insane, buzz cut?" ivory narrowed her eyes at him, watching him roll his eyes.

"nobody said you had to come." he snapped back, pulling at his jacket.

"she's my sister she's coming." scott finalized, smacking stiles in the back of the head, as they all waltzed over to stiles blue jeep.

"if i die, i'm haunting you forever, buzz cut."

💋🪩

the jeep came to a slow stop as they passed the sign that read 'beacon hills preserve' and in big bold letters below 'NO ENTRY WFTER DARK'.

"we're seriously doing this?" scott said out of disbelief, getting out the jeep.

ivory pulled her hood over her head, grasping at her jacket for warmth it was not giving.

"you're the one always bitching that nothing ever happens in this town.." stiles shrugged, shining his flashlight into the dark woods.

"i was trying to get a good night sleep before practice tomorrow." scott whined, trailing behind the two teenagers. one which wished she was home and the other who lead with excitement.

"right, cause sitting on the bench i such a grueling effort." stiles scoffed.

"no, because i'm playing this year." he said with determination, not liking the way he was undermined. "in fact, im making first line."