Sister or lifeline 😍

The one who I love the most is you. Ronak , my lifeline, is my elder sister. Not much elder but one year , one month and 3 days.
Sister is someone who is another mom and cares as much as mom does but my sister is more than that.
My sis is not only my sister but also my everything. She is one with whom I can share everything.

She is elder sister but I always behave like elder sister and my sister always listen to me

She is elder sister but I always behave like elder sister and my sister always listen to me .
My sister is one who was born with diamond heart, the purest heart. But this always makes me more panic. The world has a positive side but also negative.
It is said true that good people face more problems than bad ones.
I can't bear that pain if I see Ronak sad. The most painful moments in my life are those when Ronak was upset or crying.
Ronak never expressed herself completely in front of everyone except me. I am lucky here.

Everyday , nearly at 7 pm , we go for a walk and that is the best time of my whole day.
We discuss everything there and explain what happened in the whole day.
My day doesn't complete if I don't tell Ronak my daily routine.
She is one who listens to me without any complains and follow my advice like an order.

Ronak is the most beautiful girl in the whole world. She never complaint anything. She knows only to love everyone. If someone get angry on her without any reason, she never gets angry. If I say her to shout back or something, she explains me that maybe , he/she had a bad day, he/she had lost something, he/she had a painful part or something like this.

The thing from which I am afraid from the most is that One day will come when I will be away from Ronak and this makes me so afraid that I stop thinking about it. I can't do anything else 🤣 But the reality is that I can die for Ronak. If she is angry at me and doesn't tell me  why ? She just say that nothing happened, All good.
That is the moment when i wanna die on the moment. That is unbearable pain for me.My thoughts are like I got heartattack and I am dead on moment. But here is twist , I always desire to talk to Ronak even after dying like a happy soul, not a bad one.

You all have someone with whom you share everything, literally everything. This can be your inner-self , your best friend, your mom, your dad, your sister , your brother or your benchmate.... For me , it's Ronak and my best friend. I share everything to them and I can't control myself doing that.

Dear friends, you know some people are soo special in our life that their smile can make our day and their upset look can spoil our day. Maybe feeling in from both sides or one sided , feeling is feeling and if it's genuine, we even can't help us controlling that.
Friends, APPRECIATE THOSE PEOPLE 💕 AND LOVE THEM AS MUCH AS YOU CAN BECAUSE YOU CANT PREDICT THE FUTURE ♥️
MAKE GOLDEN MEMORIES AND PRAY THAT YOU BOTH LIVE TOGETHER FOREVER AND EVER😍🥰😍