Chapter 111

Previously on Chapter 110

So Senku needs me to create a distraction, so they won't hear the sound of explosion. Sure thing, no problem. I turn my head to look at a group of guys to see them with a lot of drums. A grin starts to form on my lips as I know exactly what I need to do. This should work.

-Play The Part-

Y/N P.O.V

Kohaku seems confused what to do with the device. So I give her a brief explanation. After making sure she gets it, now it's time for me to play my part of the plan. That is to cause a distraction. I'm gonna need some help from Amaryllis for that part. She use her "cute girl" act and succeeded in making the men pounding on the drums with all of their might.

I walk towards the center of them. I lift both of my hands on either side of me. I close my eyes for a brief moment and open my eyes to look to see everyone is staring at me in curiosity. A soft smile starts to form on my face. I start to move on my spot, following the sound of the drums.

Everyone starts cheering at me

Everyone starts cheering at me. It's been a while since I danced. I rarely ever dance even before the petrification. Mainly because I was more focused on music. So it's quite a surprise that I'm still move around freely.

Especially now that I've become a mother. I open my eyes to see everyone staring at me in awe. I just grin at their reaction and keeps moving.

"That was awesome, Y/N-Chan!!" Amaryllis cheered once I finished dancing. I just smile at what she said, as I walk up to her. The men starts surrounding me. They start to compliment me for my dance. I feel a drop of sweat rolling down the side of my head.

"Ah yes, thank you... thank you" I said, not knowing how else to react. They keep surrounding me with their compliments. This is getting so uncomfortable. "Yeah, I tried my best. I'm glad you all enjoyed it" I said. What should I do at this point?

They suddenly stops shooting compliments at me. They move aside as Moz walks towards me. He has a smile on his face as he gently grabs my hand. I stare at my hand in his for a brief moment before turning to look at him again.

"That was beautiful, my beautiful flower. Perhaps, I should just ask the leader to let me have you as my woman" he said, giving me a flirty smile. I blink my eyes at what he said. I let out a nervous laugh. He can't be serious about that, right? But the look on his eyes told me otherwise. He meant what he said.

He lift my hand to place a gentle kiss on the back of my hand. It took everything in me to not cringe in disgust at his action. The only one who's allowed to do that would be my husband... Ishigami Senku.

"Ah... I'm a little tired from all the dancing, Moz-Kun. I think I need to get some fresh air" I said. I try to move my hand from his. But he only tighten his grip, as if he didn't want me to leave his side. Oh gosh... what am I going to do now??

"It won't be safe for a girl like you to be going on your own" he said. I start to stammer a little at what he said. He rub his thumb on the back of my hand. "Perhaps, I should keep you company on your walk? I'll be your guardian" he said, as he smiles at me. The way he handled me so tenderly as if I'm made of porcelain. It would make any girls melt, but not me. My heart is only for Senku, and no one else.

"A-Ah... that won't be necessary, Moz-Kun. I may be a girl. But I can take care of myself" I said. I try to move my hand from his grip. But he still didn't budge. Gosh, would you let go already?! Can't you see I'm not even the slightest bit interested? Sheesh!

"Oh, please... I insist" he said, leaning his face a little closer to me. I know at this point I can't reject him as he seems persistent. Seems like I don't have a choice but to let him. I just have to make sure he won't try anything. 

***

Moz and I ended up walking along the beach. I hold my hands together in front of me as we walk in silence. I hope Senku can see this, so he'd do something to get me out of this situation.

"So, what makes you join the harem selection?" Moz asked, breaking the silence. I turn my head to look at him. He turns his head to look at me. Goodness, how am I suppose to answer that question.

"Well... the leader should be the one who held the most power, right? He'd be the strongest out of everyone in this place. So, I want to be with the most powerful one, to ensure my safety. He should be able to protect me" I said.

"If you want safety, I can provide that for you" he said. He grabs my hands again. "You can back down from this selection. I'll help you, and you can be with me. I will be the one who'd keep you safe. I'm the strongest in this palace" he said. He's surely so full of himself.

I notice his face gradually gets close to mine. My eyes widen when I realize he's trying to kiss me. I quickly place my hand on his chest, and another one on his lips to stop him from kissing me. He opens his eyes to look at me. I quickly move my hand from his lips and back away.

"You're eh... going on this too fast, Moz-Kun. I'd like to uhh... know you better before agreeing to be yours" I said. He blinks his eyes at what I said. A soft smile start to form on his lips as he hold my hand again.

"As you wish, my flower" he said. He place a quick kiss on my cheek instead. I can only flinch at his action. He moved too fast. I didn't even get a chance to react and stop his action.

You're not going to participate in that any longer, Y/N. I'm getting you out of there now... Senku's voice can be heard from the earpiece. I internally sigh with relief, knowing Senku saw everything. I notice something being thrown in the air. It landed not far from us.

A smoke appears to cover the two of us. I feel a hand grab my hand. I turn my head to see Gen. He places a finger on his lips to let me know to keep quiet. He have placed a dummy that look a lot like me. I quickly run away with Gen before the smoke clears and risk Moz seeing us.

I let out a sigh of relief once we're away from him. I turn to look at Gen and smiles. I throw my arms around his neck. He wraps his arms around me.

"Thank you for busting me out of there, Gen. He's really making me uncomfortable" I said. He gently pat my back. I pull away and smiled at him. "Now let's head back to where Senku is. I miss him and my son" I said.

"Yeah... let's head back. Kohaku managed to deliver us the treasure from the Soyuz spaceship. So you've done your part of the mission..." he said, nodding his head. I smile happily at what he said.

Time-skip

"Senku!!" I yelled out, as I enter the cave. Senku who's sorting the gold sand turn his head to look at me. A grin starts to form on his face. He rushes over to me, pulling me into a tight hug. I bury my face into the crook of his neck, feeling happy to be in his arms again.

I hear a soft gurgling sound. I turn my head to see my son in Soyuz's arms. "Ma... mama!!" He said, making a grabby motion with his hands. My eyes starts to glisten with tears at the sight of him. I walk over to him, taking him from Soyuz's arms.

"Oh, baby... mama miss you so much, honey" I said. He nuzzles his face into my neck. I smile softly as I hug him close. Senku walks over to us, gently wrapping his arms around the two of us. "I'm so glad to be back with you, Senku..." I said. He smiled at me and gently place a soft kiss on the side of my head.

"I saw what that man did... I'm gonna make him pay" he said. I let out a nervous laugh at what he said. How should I remind him that he won't do any harm against Moz with his strength. Well, unless he use science for that matter. But, Senku is kinda scary when he's being possessive of me. Either way, I'm happy to be back here again. I miss him and our son so much.

*to be continued*