Chapter 85

Previously on Chapter 84

"It's night... go to sleep. You're still recovering, Y/N. So you need to have a good rest" he said. "Okay..." I said. "Goodnight, love. I love you, so much" he said. I close my eyes and smiles. "I love you too, Senku..." I said. I yawn softly and make myself comfortable, and slowly drift off to sleep.

-Back In Your Arms-

Y/N P.O.V

After a while of packing everything, we are finally ready to return to Ishigami village. I can't wait to reach there. I miss Senku so much. I want nothing more but to be in his arms.

"We're ready to move now, Chieftess Y/N" someone said. I turn my head to see Ginro. "Why'd you call me that? Out of the blue too" I said, staring at him with a raised eyebrow while placing my hands on my hip. He let out a laugh and rubs his head.

"You are Senku's wife, and Senku is the village's chief. Everyone else will call you chieftess. So I just want you to help you get use to it" he said. I let out a sigh and roll my eyes.

"That felt weird... being called chieftess..." I said, running my hand through my hair. "That's why you gotta get used to it" he said. "Uh Huh... whatever you say" I said. I pick up a sack and carry it over to our cart. I've guided them on how to make one.

I walk around the campsite to make sure everyone is ready. "Is everyone ready? Gotta make sure that we didn't leave anything behind" I said. "Yes!!" They said. I smile and nod my head.

Not everyone is coming back with us to the Ishigami Village. Some of them need to stay here, because we can't move Tsukasa's body. The only one going back to Ishigami Village are the citizen of the village. As for the people from Tsukasa's empire, they will stay here.

Now that we're good to go, we can finally start heading back to the village. Nikki makes sure to bring the wheelchair, in case I start hurting from my injury. I did assured her that I'll be fine. But she still insisted that we bring it anyway. Ruri and Yuzuriha also agrees. So... 3 versus 1. Obviously I'd lose.

So here we are, walking through the road towards the direction of the Ishigami Village. I walk next to Yuzuriha as we talk about the things we did back then when the modern civilization still stands.

"Maybe you can ask if Senku can make you more music instruments! Then you can teach the rest... hey! We can make a musical concert!!" She said, excitedly.

I giggle softly at what she said. I nod my head. "That would be amazing. But first, we gotta focus on saving Tsukasa" I said. She nods her head in agreement on that one.

"Okay!!" Nikki suddenly yelled out. I jumped at her sudden loud voice. I turn to look at her in confusion. She walks towards me and picks me up, she walks towards the wheelchair and make me sit down.

"What?" I said, feeling confused. "You're still in the process of recovering. So you'll sit on the wheelchair for the rest of the way" she said. My eyes widened at what she said.

"Ehhhh?! But I'm fine though!" I said, I try to stand up. But she holds me in place, shaking her head. "I said sit..." she said, sternly. I let out a sigh, knowing she won't let me stand up either way.

"You can just play the guitar" Ruri said. I nod my head in agreement. Suika walks towards me and hands the guitar to me. I smile and take it from her. I start to play some instrumental guitar songs.

"That's beautiful, Y/N... you have to teach me how to play the guitar sometimes" Nikki said. I turn to look at her and smiles. "Of course... with pleasure" I said. She smiles happily at me. I continue to play a few more songs, until my hand feels tired so I take a break.

***

We have been traveling on land for 3 days. We did have a stopped for night time to take rest. Then we continue first thing in the morning. Just like Nikki had instructed. She and everyone made sure I stay seated on the wheelchair.

I just place my hand on the armrests as Nikki push the wheelchair. I look forward and grin happily when the gate of the village have come into view. Finally, I can meet Senku again!

Chrome notices us and grins. "They're here, Senku!" He yelled out. I can see someone running towards him. I smile happily, realizing it's my husband. He turns to us and spotted me. "Senku!!" I yelled out, grinning. He starts to grin happily.

"Y/N!!" He yelled out. He runs towards me. I stand up and runs towards him as well. We meet half-way as he pulls me into a tight embrace. I bury my face into the crook of his neck as I hug his torso tightly. He buries his face into my hair. I can feel that he's taking few sniff.

"I miss you so much, Y/N..." he said. I smile as we sway our body slowly. "I miss you too, Senku" I said. He pulls away from the hug and cups my cheeks.

"Why were you on the wheelchair? Are you hurting?" He said. I let out a laugh and shakes my head. "If I'm hurting. Why would I stand and run toward you?" I said.

"Oh right..." he said, smiling sheepishly. I shake my head and place a soft kiss on the tip of his nose. He blinks his eyes in surprise. Seems like he didn't expect me to do that. I let out a giggle at how he reacted.

He smiles softly at me and gently leans in to place a kiss on my lips. I wrap my arms around his neck, kissing him back passionately. I know we've only been apart for a few days. But it felt like years.

"The chieftess has returned!!!" Someone yelled out, as we pull away from the kiss. I turn my head to see the villagers have gathered, cheering at my arrival. I blush and buries my face into the crook of Senku's neck. His neck starts to vibrates, letting me know that he's laughing. I feel a soft kiss on the side of my head, as he held me close.

Time-skip

We now have a feast, to celebrate my return. Senku told me they had a feast when he returns. Now they said we need to have a feast in my place. I try to tell them it's not necessary, but they didn't listen. They insist on holding a feast, because I'm Senku's wife. Therefore, I'm their chieftess.

So that leads us to now, sitting around the bonfire as we enjoy various kinds of food. Senku is sitting next to me. Our shoulders are touching as we eat the food peacefully.

I lean my head on Senku's shoulder after we finished eating. Senku wraps his arm around me, pulling me closer to his side. I snuggle comfortably to his side.

"I really miss you, Y/N..." he said. I pull away slightly to look at him. "I miss you too, Senku..." I said. He tuck a strand piece of hair behind my ear, smiling softly at me. He leans in and place a soft kiss on my lips. I close my eyes, kissing him back.

The real mission will starts soon. We'll try to look for the source of the petrification beam, to save Tsukasa. But as of right now, I want to enjoy being in Senku's embrace. Whatever the world's going to throw at us in the future... I'll be ready, because I know I'm not going to be alone.

The End

A/N: Hello Light!! The book ends here, sadly. If there's a new anime of Dr. Stone. I will make a sequel to this book. But for now, this is all I can write. I don't wanna go to far, I'm worried that if there's actually a new season... it'll be hard if I want to continue.

Anyway, thank you so much for reading! I hope you enjoy this book just as much as I enjoyed writing it. Thank you so much for supporting me! Love ya~