Chapter 100

Previously on Chapter 99

Everyone starts pointing at themselves, wanting to be the Godparents of our son. I let out a nervous laugh at their enthusiasm. What can we do now? Who's the right people to choose to be our son's Godparents?

-Set On A New Journey-

Y/N P.O.V

Everyone is gathered in front of Senku and I. I hold our son in my arms as we face everyone. "I've decided who I'll be choosing to be my son's Godparents" Senku said. Everyone stays silent as they wait eagerly. I turn to look at him. He turn to me and smiles softly. He turn to look forward again.

"I've decided that Byakuya's Godparents will be... Taiju and Yuzuriha" he said. I smile softly to myself. Of course he's going to choose them. Those two are the closest to us when before the petrification.

Taiju cheers happily. Yuzuriha smiles as she looks so happy to be chosen as Byakuya's Godmother. She walks over to us while clapping her hands excitedly. She turn to face me and outstretch her arms, wanting to carry Byakuya. I smile softly at her. I slowly walk towards her, allowing her to take Byakuya from my arms. She starts to coo at him who laughs at the funny faces Yuzuriha is making.

I smile softly at their interaction. Taiju tries to make Byakuya laugh too. But he ended up scaring him instead. I let out a laugh as Senku takes our son in his arms instead. He holds him tenderly, gently patting his back to calm him down. I shake my head as I let out a soft laugh. I turn my head to look at the ship. Just a few more checking, to make sure everything is the way we wanted it to be and the Perseus is almost completed.

Everyone's hard work has finally paid off

Everyone's hard work has finally paid off. It took quite a long time to get to where we are now. But it's all worth it, because now we're finally able to cross the sea in hope to acquire the petrification device.

Senku walks over to me with Byakuya in his arms. Our son makes grabby hands at me, wanting me to hold him. I smile softly and gently take him from Senku's arms. He snuggles closer to my chest and yawns. I gently rock him as he slowly drift off to sleep in my arms.

I smile softly and turn to look at Senku. He place a soft kiss on the side of my head, making me smile at his loving gesture. I turn my head to look forward at the ship. In just a few more weeks, we'd be set for a new journey.

***

Yuzuriha made me a long fabric to act as a baby carrier. She told me it is to make sure my arms won't be too tired from carrying my son for too long. She's very thoughtful about Byakuya and I. I'm glad that we chose her to be Byakuya's Godmother because of her kind and caring nature.

"Today is finally the day. The day we'd choose who will be coming with us for this journey to the Treasure Island" Ryusui said. He's hold a parchment paper with the names of the people that will be joining this journey.

I let out a laugh when Senku's already boarded the ship. He turn to look at me and smiles. He lift his hand, gently gesturing me to come with him. At first, he's against the idea of me coming along with him. But after quite a lot of arguments and convincing, he finally agrees.

Mainly because in between the arguments, I told him that I'm worried for how long we won't be seeing each other. I don't want Byakuya to grow up without his dad. That is enough to convince Senku to let me and Byakuya come along.

Next will be craft team and power team. Which consists of Yuzuriha as the craft team, along with Grandpa Kaseki and Chrome. As for power team, they consists of Taiju, Kohaku, Kinro, Yo, Nikki, Magma and Mantle.

There suppose to be one more person as a member of the power team. Which is Ginro. But the said guy refuses to come because he's terrified of what's beyond the sea. So, Ryusui said that anyone can refuse if they do not wish to come along.

I stand next to Senku on the ship deck. He wrap his arm around my shoulder as we stare at everyone else who aren't coming with us. They all wave their hands above their heads, wishing us lucks for our journey. I smile at the sight and wave at them. I'm a little sad that we have to leave. But this journey is needed in order to acquire the petrification device and save Tsukasa.

The ship finally starts to move as the people on the land starts to get smaller. I turn to look at Senku and smiles at him. He turns to look at me. He wraps his arm around my waist, pulling me close.

"Promise me... no matter what happened out there, you will always stick by my side" he said. I smile softly at what he said and nod my head. He leans down to place a soft kiss on the side of my head. "I love you, Y/N..." he said.

"I love you too, Senku..." I said. I lean my head on his shoulder. I hear Ukyo warning us that something is heading our way from the land. Taiju is quick to jump inside the sea. I bit my lips, trying not to smile as I can quite guess who it is.

I was right when Taiju brought back Ginro. Everyone starts to compliment him for his bravery. But I can see passed Ginro's face. He's clearly unhappy with how it turned out.

I let out a laugh as everyone starts dancing around him

I let out a laugh as everyone starts dancing around him. "Science is amazing. Thanks, but no thanks!" He said. There are tears in his eyes as he sit in the middle of the dancing bunch.

"Oh goodness..." I said, giggling softly. Senku turn to me and walks over to me. He wrap an arm around my waist. I lean my head on his shoulder as I continue to watch the others dancing around Ginro. "It's quite clear that he didn't want to be here at all. Don't you think, Senku?" I said, still giggling softly.

"You're right. But he's already here. There's no turning back..." he said. I cover my mouth with my free hand while the other one is holding the baby carrier. I hear cooing noise and turn my head to see Byakuya, looking at me with his round eyes.

"Hey, honey... you're awake, hm?" I said. I gently turn him around so he can take a look at the sea. "We're out in the sea now... it's beautiful, isn't it?" I said. He starts clapping his hands while laughing softly. I let out a giggle at his cuteness.

No doubt, he's going to be just like his father. He's going be the one that will be continuing Senku's legacy in the world of science as an amazing scientists. I just know he will, seeing how he always act so curious about his surroundings just like his father. I'm sure he will be a bright person. Our pride.

*to be continued*