Chapter 28

Previously on Chapter 27

He let out a growl and starts to attack me rapidly. He manage to hit my head and cheek, which sends me stumbling on the ground. I wipe my the blood that starts to form on the wound on my cheek. My vision starts to blur because that was quite a hard hit. No... I'm not going to give up. I have to win this match to help Senku.

-Determination-

Y/N P.O.V

"Give up already..." Argo said. I force myself to stand up. "Oh shut up. I've dealt with injuries much worse than this. You hit like a little sissy girl" I said. He growls angrily at me. But I remain unfazed.

I notice my friends behind Argo. Senku is still being held back by Kohaku. He looks so worried. I smile at him and turn to Kohaku.

"Kohaku... I can use any fighting method, right? As long as I don't involve any sharp objects..." I said. She blinks her eyes and nods her head. "Yeah..." she said. I turn to look at Argo with a deadly gaze.

"Works for me

"Works for me..." I said, smirking. I lift my hand and drop the weapon.

"What are you doing?" Argo said, looking at me in confusion. I run towards him. He swings his weapon at me. I jump and step on it. I jump and do a front flip. I land right behind him, facing him. I start to punch his back before he get to attack me.

Argo falls on the ground

Argo falls on the ground. I can see a look of shock on his face. I can see him struggling to move.

"Can't move, eh?" I said, smirking as I straighten my body. I place my hands on my hips. I let out a laugh as he keeps trying to move.

"It's impossible. I blocked your muscle movements, using my chi blocking technique. The more you try to move, the more you become stuck..." I said, with a smirk. He glares angrily at me.

"Give up... and I'll unblock the blocks. You only have 1 minute. A second later than that... and you'd be paralyzed for life. Your choice..." I said. His eyes widened in shock.

"I... give up..." he said. I smirk triumphantly at what he said. I turn to look at Jasper who's still in shock, finally regains his composure. "Winner, Y/N!" He said, raising one of his hand.

"What are you waiting for? You've been declared the winner! Unblock it, now!" Argo said. I turn to look at him. "I was only bluffing..." I said, smirking at him. "What???" He said, staring at me in shock.

"You can move after 5 minutes... I only said that so you'd quit. Looks like it works, huh?" I said. He just stares at me in disbelief which makes me let out a chuckle.

I stop laughing as I let out a heavy breath and falls on my knees. The dizziness from the punch finally starts to get to me. Senku rushes over to me and places his hands on my shoulders.

"Are you okay?" He said. I nod my head. "Yeah. I'm fine... now we can only hope Chrome wins his round. Then it's victory for us..." I said, smiling at him. He let out a sigh and picks me up in his arms.

He walks towards the others and place me on the ground. He wraps his arm around my waist, my arm is around his shoulder. He's holding me steady so I don't fall over. I lean my body against his.

Now it's Chrome VS Magma. I'm kind of worried about Chrome. From the size difference, and he's also isn't the fighting type. All he have been training to do is hitting the target and he claims his target will be Magma's wee-wee.

The match begins. Chrome advance forward, trying to land a hit on Magma's wee-wee. But before he can, he got hit. The impact makes him fall on the ground. Magma continues to hit him non-stop. I can see his face starts to get messed up. I have to stay strong. If Chrome lose, I'm going to face Magma.

"I'm going to keep beating him until Ruri begs me to stop" Magma said, smirking at Ruri. I can see worry in Ruri's eyes. It's obvious that she loves him. I grit my teeth, clenching my hands.

Chrome suddenly runs to Suika's mask and hovers it. I furrow my eyebrow in confusion. What is he doing with that? Suddenly, he turns around and thrust his weapon to Magma. Suika's mask is dangling at the end. Magma starts to laugh at what he's doing.

"No way..." Senku said. I turn to look at him. "What?" I asked. "He's trying to start a fire..." he said. "But the lens..." I said. He nods his head. I turn to Chrome with a worried gaze.

"No, Chrome! You can't start a fire with a concave lens!" Senku yelled. Chrome let out a soft chuckle. "Don't worry, Senku-Sensei. I'm a bit of a science user myself" he said. My eyes widened in realization. He let his sweat and tears drip to create convex lenses. Good thinking Chrome.

"Can that even start a fire?" Someone said. I turn my head to see Gen standing on top of the pole. "Asagiri Gen!" Senku said. "Long time..." he said, smiling at him. Gen turns to look at me.

"What happened to you?" He said. "What do you think?" I asked. He let out a chuckle and turn to look at Senku. "This is bad. I need the kingdom of science to win. I need that bottle of cola, you know? How long will it need for Chrome-Chan to start the fire?"He said. Senku starts to calculate.

"60 seconds on the dot. Exactly one minute..." he said. Gen smiles mischievously. He heads over and stands on top of the roof.

"Magma-Chan!" He said. Magma stops mid-way as he was about to land a hit Chrome. He turns around to see Gen. His eyes widened in shock. He smirks at Magma.

"Thanks for killing me the other day" he said. Then he start to make a weird movement and sends a bunch of petals into the air, right on top of Magma.

"I just put a curse on you so that your heart will explode as soon as you so much as take a step" he said. Magma gasp and turn to Jasper. He starts to protest that it's an interference.

Senku makes a mocking face. "But if it's a bluff, then it's just a taunt. Nothing wrong with that" he said. I smirk and turn to look at Magma. "Yeah... why don't you take a step. See if your heart will explode or not" I said.

"Hurry up, Chrome-Chan! I can only hold up this curse for 60 seconds!" Gen said. I turn to look at Chrome who's hand is too shaky. "Calm down! Take a deep breath and focus!" I said. He take a deep breath and his hand becomes more steady.

A smoke starts to form on Magma's thigh. "Pat it..." Senku said, with a smirk. Magma did as told and fire starts to form all over his body. He starts rolling on the ground.

"It's a surface flash fire" Senku said, smiling. I let out a laugh at the sight. Chrome smirks at Magma. "Don't worry, Magma... I don't plan on becoming a murderer. Let me help you!" He said. He runs up to him and hits him in between his leg. Magma's eyes practically bulge out. He stumbles backward and falls down the hill.

"Winner: Chrome!!" Jasper said. Everyone broke into a cheer and starts to celebrate it. Now it's just me, Chrome and Senku. We win! We did it!!! Just a few more round, and it's victory!

*to be continued*