He does find Michael, who has been collecting his stuff to pack so they can leave for Monaco.
"Michael, have you seen Stephanie?" He asks his long time friend.
"Yeah I think she already left. When you were at the media pen I saw her and her dad leave through the gates, so I'm guessing they have gone home. Maybe they had a flight to catch."

Daniel shakes his head.
"No they came by car and by boat. Peter told that during breakfast yesterday. Fuck! Now I'll probably never see her again."
He feels so deflated, his euphoria about his win is suddenly gone.
He doesn't even know her last name, he just knows her first name, her age and where she lives. Or well the town that is.

"Sorry mate, but Christian knows her so maybe he can tell you a bit more." Michael suggests.
Of course! Why didn't he think of that. Sometimes he can be such an idiot.
"Thanks, I'll go find him."

"Don't forget we have a plane to catch tonight. Don't be late!" Michael calls after him.
He sticks up his hand to acknowledge he heard Michael and then rushes out the garage to see if he can find his boss.

Unfortunately Christian is caught up in interviews and meetings, so he doesn't get a chance to talk to him before they have to leave for the airport.
He is so bummed that as soon as he sits down he puts his headphones on and shuts everybody else out.

Now he's going to have to wait until Thursday in Monza to speak to Christian again.
Let's hope he will give him the information so Daniel can maybe get in touch with her.
She might not be interested, but he still wants to give it a try.
He knows for sure Stephanie is a girl he won't easily forget. And he doesn't want to either.

Shouldn't he though?
She is eight years younger after all. Maybe that's too big of an age gap and she would probably not even be interested in a guy that much older.

He's torn about what to do, try to find her or forget all about her...

~~~~~~~~
"You just missed Cole, he wanted to stay up, he was just so tired that he couldn't keep his eyes open. But he will be over the moon to see you again tomorrow." Trudy tells Stephanie who just sat down to give Zara her bottle.

"Yeah it would have been nice, but if he was that tired he just needs to sleep. I'll make sure to give him a kiss when I go up to take this little one to bed."
She realizes that she held Zara when she walked in and she wasn't supposed to do that. At least not standing up.
But it didn't hurt and at that moment all that mattered was consoling her baby girl.

It feels so good having her in her arms again, those big blue eyes looking up at her as she is drinking the formula.
They ran out of pumped breastmilk a week after surgery so now Zara is fully on formula.

Stevie thought about trying to get Zara to breast feed again, but her doctor advised her not to and she also feels her milk has completely dried up. It's sad, but Zara will also grow up just fine on formula.

"So I heard you caught the eye of the Red Bull drivers?" Trudy asks, not seeing her husband frantically shaking his head, trying to stop her.
"Dad really?
Look mom it's nothing I just talked to them and Daniel and I had a walk on the beach. Nothing more nothing less."

Trudy slowly nods her head, she doesn't believe it one bit, but the look on her daughters face makes it very clear she shouldn't push the subject further.

"What about that job? I only heard a little bit about it so tell me, what's the idea now?"

Zara finished her bottle and Stevie puts her over her shoulder so she can let her burp out any trapped air that might have gone down with the milk.