Part 71

Manik hugs Nandini as soon as he sees her.

Manik cares her hair & holds her face in his palms.

Manik :- r u okay bby? What are you doing here? And why have you changed your getup?

Nandini was laughing without saying any word.

Manik :- You tell me who brought you here and I will kill him.

Aryaman :- what r u doing Manik ....leave her she's not ur Nandini.

Manik stares at him.
Soha :- yes....This girl is Aryaman's friend. I agree that her face is similar to your Nandini but she is not her.

Manik :- shut ur mouth & leave my way।
Aryaman :- ok ask her first does she know you?

Manik :- Do you guys think I'm crazy? Both of you tell me what have you done with Nandini, why is she laughing without any reason and why is she not recognizing me? Okay...I will teach you both a lesson later because right now nothing is more important than Nandini for me.

Manik holds her hand :- let's go.
Aryaman holds her other hand...

Manik with angerness :- how dare you to touch my girl?
Manik slaps him hard...

Manik :- don't u dare to hold her hand again.

Soha tries to save her brother but fails because Manik was not listening to anyone.
Manik was strangling him.

Soha :- u r hurting Aryaman.

Soha runs into the room and brings a gun.
Soha :- I am telling you for the last time, stop or I will shoot.

Soha shoots in the air to stop Manik.

Manik is still not listening to her and Soha is forced to fire. But the bullet hits Aryaman instead of Manik and he falls

Nandini, standing nearby, gets frightened by the sound of the bullet and puts her hands on both her ears. Nandini was screaming like crazy both times when the bullet was fired. Nandini tries to hide herself behind the sofa.

Soha tries to talk to Aryaman lying on the floor....Kabir comes inside and takes Nandini away from there on Manik's request.

Manik :- oh shit....u bring Nandini at safe place, she's scared. I try to handle the situation here.

Soha :- Manik please save my brother.
Manik calls the ambulance.

She was still holding the gun in her hand.

The police wanted to handcuff Soha but Manik stops the police.

Soha :- why r stopping police now this is what you wanted Manik.

Manik :- Yes, I wanted to kill Aryaman with my own hands. Because he was keeping an evil eye on my wife and you, being a girl, were supporting your brother's wrongdoings. I will not spare anyone who hurts Nandini.

Manik to police :- You guys please leave Soha on my request. Because both of them have been punished.

Police :- as u say.

Manik goes to Nandini...
Kabir :- she's inside. What happened to her? She's not in her senses.
Manik :- u can go.....I will talk to you later.

He left.

Manik :- Nandini....
Nandini :- You are a murderer, how did you get here? No no please don't kill me...

*******************************************