Part 52

Nandini to herself :- omg, Digvijay Malhotra.....This is the same man I met this morning.

Goenka :- Manik feels that this entire business, the luxurious palace-like house and all these branded things have been earned by his mother through hard work.

Nandini :- What do you want to say? Is this not true?
Goenka :- Manik has inherited all these valuable things and lifestyle.

Nandini :- So does this mean that all these things belong to Digvijay?
Goenka :- hmm, But Manik should never know this secret.

Nandini :- okk. But didn't Manik's father keep anything for his new family?
Goenka :- I had set a condition at the time of divorce that only Manik would have the right on all these things and not his new family.

Nandini :- But had he really given everything to Manik?
Goenka :- Yes, he loves Manik very much.

Nandini :- Did his other family not object to this?
Goenka :- That's his problem, not mine, deceitful people should not get anything, Only I know how much I have suffered because of him.

Then Manik enters ....

Manik :- What are you two talking about?
Goenka :- This is a matter between a mother-in-law and a daughter-in-law.

Manik :- But can someone tell me also?
Goenka :- What will you do after knowing the things of girls? Now both of you go home, I will come in some time.

Nandini :- bye bye...

Manik :- I have hired Nitin back, I don't know why I can't control my anger. These anger issues will get me into big trouble someday.

Nandini was not responding...
Manik :- hello...where are you lost? R u listening me?

Manik holds her hand.

Nandini :- were u saying something?
Manik :- I am present in front of you but in whose thoughts are you lost?

Nandini :- I feel like I have become mentally tired.

Manik :- But some time ago you were absolutely fine.
Nandini :- I just want to sleep.

Manik cares her hair :- what happened to u my baccha? Ok Do one thing, sleep with your head in my lap.

Nandini follows his words and closes her eyes...She doesn't even know when she falls asleep.

On reaching home, Manik gently picks her up in his arms and takes her home.

Meena :- Nandini....what happen...

Before Meena can finish her line, Manik signals her to keep quiet.

Manik makes Nandini lie down on the bed in her room and starts leaving. Nandini sleepily holds her arms. Manik quickly takes out his phone and starts shooting the video.

Nandini :- don't go...
Manik :- do you want me to stay here?
Nandini :- Don't you understand the meaning of don't go?

Manik smiles softly ....
Nandini leaves his arms and turns on the other side.

Next day Goenka gets ready and comes to Nandini's house.

Goenka :- Nandini, aren't you ready yet?Nandini :- There is still a lot of time to go to office

Nandini :- There is still a lot of time to go to office.....But are you going to any function? Why is this house decorated?

Goenka :- hmm? So didn't your mother tell you anything?

Meena comes out in new clothes :- I didn't get time to tell you anything.

Nandini :- what's going on?
Goenka :- but u should tell her.

Manik comes in royal dress :- we are getting married today Nandini.

Nandini :- hmm? What....How did all this happen so suddenly? For how many days have I been sleeping or have I lost my memory that I can't remember when our wedding was planned?

Are you all shocked like Nandini? Do you also feel that they all have missed some part? And perhaps you all are thinking what does this writer want to say?

Stay tuned to know...
************************************