PART 43

Soha :- That is not what I mean to say. If you have started liking that girl because she saved your life, then I want to remind you that it is her duty. She works in your office.

Goenka :- If someone works in my office, it does not mean that she is my servant who saves me by putting herself in trouble at the time of need. Anyway, I cannot ask her for her life in exchange for getting work in my office.

Soha :- You are thinking emotionally.

Goenka :- noo, I have never let my emotions dominate me so much that I cannot differentiate between right and wrong. If she works in the office as an employee, it means that I am responsible if the risk comes to her due to the negligence of the office. I am answerable to her family.

Soha starts crying.

Goenka :- why r u crying now?
Soha :- You showed me false dreams of getting me married to your son and hurt my feelings.
Goenka :- Have I hurt your feelings? How can you blame your mistake on me? I didn't want to say all this but you have forced me. I have always considered you my daughter equal to Manik. But today you left me in the middle of trouble and told that I was wrong. If Nandini can help me even after hearing her insults from me everyday, then why couldn't you?

Soha :- I was scared..
Goenka :- If this ever happens to Manik, you will leave him in the middle of the way and run away. You tell me how can I get my son married to such a girl who is not a companion of his happiness and sorrow?

Goenka calls Aryaman :- You take your sister home from here because I don't think that she is sober and capable of going back on her own.

Aryaman :- Soha...what happened to her.
Goenka :- I am sending u location.

After some time,
Aryaman comes :- Soha .. why r u crying ?
Soha :- ask her.

Aryaman :- wt's the matter Mrs. Goenka?
Goenka :- honestly speaking, Manik does not want to marry your sister.

Aryaman :- then why did you invite her back in India?
Goenka :- I know I was wrong.
Aryaman :- enough, I will take care of my sister, u please leave....& never see me with my sister.

Goenka left angrily.

On the other side

Nandini :- where r we going?
Manik :- r not u hungry?
Nandini :- nooo
Manik :- stop pretending......I can hear your stomach rumbling

Manik buys her ice cream.

Nandini :- thanku boss.
Manik :- come on , It's just the two of us here, you can call me by name.
Nandini :- No boss it would be against your principles.

Nandini was eating ice cream when Manik held her hand and started eating half of her ice cream himself.

Nandini :- what r u doing? If you wanted ice cream, why didn't you buy it? My saliva is on this ice cream. This is an indirect kiss in a way.

Manik :- ooooohhhh really?? I don't even know this Nandini ? But sweetheart we have done many direct lip kisses before, then why are you overreacting so much?

Manik winks at her.

Nandini :- So did you do this on purpose?
Manik :- do you still have doubts?

Nandini :- So did you do this on purpose?Manik :- do you still have doubts?

.............................................................