part 54

She goes out with Manik.

Digvijay :- Manik is my son, he will not go with you. Why are you creating a scene so late at night? We will talk about this in the morning. Go & sleep

Goenka :- no ,Let Manik decide with whom he wants to live.
Digvijay :- You don't involve Manik in this matter. He's very small..

Goenka :- your dad is a bad person. He wants a second wife for him & a step mom for u. Now tell me whose company do you want?
Digvijay :- Why are you telling all this to a child? I never told him about your party and club. Why are you saying all this in front of Manik? Don't you know that Manik always gives importance to your words above mine?

Goenka :- Because he knows his mother can never be wrong. Am I right Manik?

Manik :- u r bad person, u r not my dad..... get out from here.
Digvijay :- Manik, listen me son ur mom is lying...

Manik faints ....

Both of them quickly take Manik to the hospital.

Goenka :- If anything happens to Manik, I will never forgive you.
Digvijay :- It's all your fault and you keep blaming me. This is not the time for these things.

After treatment...
Doctor :- The child is deeply traumatized and both of you should not fight in front of the child over any issue.

They both go inside.

Manik :- What are you doing here? Get out from here....
Digvijay :- listen me ...
Goenka :- If Manik doesn't want to meet you, you go out.

Digvijay :- You should try to clear Manik's misconception.

Manik starts throwing things around him here and there. He starts hurting himself.

Goenka :- You go out because if anything happens to Manik, neither you will be able to forgive yourself nor I will be able to forgive you.

Seeing all this, Digvijay goes out.

After Manik is discharged from the hospital, they all leave to go home.

Manik :- stop right here, u can't come in.
Digvijay :- r u still angry with ur dad? Can't you forgive your dad just once? What your mom said was a misunderstanding.

Manik goes in his room & lock the room.
Goenka with smile :- You go & stay with your same lover .
Digvijay :- Because of you Manik is in this condition today & u r still smiling.
Goenka :- What you did to me cannot be forgiven.

Digvijay :- But don't punish Manik for my mistake, can't you see his pain?

Digvijay :- If you want divorce from me, that's fine, but don't separate me from my son.

Goenka :- okay I won't do that. If you want Manik to live a good, happy and healthy life, you will have to divorce me and transfer all this property to Manik.

Digvijay :- r u in ur senses ?
Goenka :- I am not asking anything for myself. I don't want you to waste Manik's property on anyone else.

Digvijay :- You will get the divorce papers but you have to promise me that you will reduce the distance between my son and me.

Goenka :- okay.. I will try..

Digvijay left with moist eyes...

Goenka never fulfilled his promise.

Today's day Nandini and Manik's marriage is organized secretly in the presence of important guests. Goenka never reduced the distance between father and son. Manik still hates his dad. Even he doesn't even want to see his face.

Nandini is looking very pretty...in bridal getup.

Manik was busy with his phone

Goenka :- oh my goodness, u r looking the prettiest

Manik raised his gaze to see Nandini....He keeps looking at her without blinking.

Manik offers his hand to Nandini to come to her on stage....

She's blushing hardly....

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••