Part 53

Nandini :- For how many days have I been sleeping or have I lost my memory that I can't remember when our wedding was planned?

She looks towards Meena :- I have not done anything, this is Goenka ji's idea.

Nandini :- Is it really my wedding today or are you all pranking me? I haven't even done any planning yet,

Manik :- I have called the beautician at home, I already knew about your fitting, jewelery and everything else has also been finalized.

Then the beautician and makeup artist comes to the house.

Manik :- she's my bride Nandini...You will do everything according to the bride.
Beautician :- let's go ma'am.

Nandini is still in shock.
Nandini :- give me some time....I want to talk Manik in private.

Everyone goes out.

Nandini :- What is all this?
Manik :- our wedding...Don't you want to marry me?
Nandini :- I want to marry you, but why is all this happening so suddenly?
Manik :- Because I can't live without you anymore, I feel a void in my life without you.
Nandini :- But I can't get married so soon.
Manik :- wt ur mean?
Nandini :- Right now I don't even have my own house, I have to build a house for my family and fulfill all their needs and wishes.

Manik :- I know and I will make your journey easy. Don't u trust me? Your family members are now my family too, so now it is my responsibility.
Nandini :- I trust you Manik .....But I want to do everything by myself without anyone's help.

Manik :- I promise I won't come in your way, I won't stop you from achieving your dreams......You will do everything on your own , no ifs & buts........now.

Manik hugs her :- good girl....go & get up ready. I will see u later.

Manik :- mom, Why have you invited only a few people?

Goenka :- I have invited only necessary people, I don't have time to invite everyone

Goenka to herself :- I wish everything happens as I have planned. It was very easy to convince Manik for marriage because now he loves Nandini so much that he wants to get her.....That's why Manik did not object to my decision even once. I was looking for a better opportunity like this for a long time...

She remembers old times :- Goenka comes back from the night club and sees Digvijay hugging a woman at the door and making her sit in the cab.

Goenka :- who's she?
Digvijay :- she was my friend ...
Goenka :- If this is your friend, why don't I know her, why did she come here at night and why were you hugging her?

Digvijay :- Why do you care now when you never get to spend time with me?
Goenka :- Digvijay, how could you do this to me? How can you have an extra marital affair while your wife is there?
Digvijay :- You never listen to me, I just wanted love from you but you always focus on your happiness and living your life as per your wish.

Goenka :- I want a divorce from you, I can't live with you.
Digvijay :- what are you saying? You think about Manik.
Goenka :- he's my son...he will stay with me.
Digvijay with moist eyes:- But Manik is also my son....You know how much I love Manik...I can't live without him. I will not give you my son.

Goenka :- You should think about your child before having an affair, I can't live with a cheater.
Digvijay :- Goenka you promise me that you will reduce these clubs and parties and concentrate on your personal life. I promise you that I will not meet that woman again.

She goes in Manik's room. She wakes up Manik from his sleep.

Goenka :- There is no use of crying now, I have decided to leave from here with my son. I will never let you meet your son.

************************************