Part 17

Nandini :- get lost from here right now. You are doing all this to take revenge from me, but I want to tell you that you have taken your revenge. Spare me please...
Nandini holds his hand and pushes him outside.

Meena :- what nonsense is this Nandini ? go to your room

Nandini :- First get this person out of the house. How dare he express his desire to marry me?
Meena :- Does anyone talk like this to a guest who comes home? Go to your room.

Nandini :- ok But if you say yes to this person without my permission, I will leave this house and go away.
Nandini left angrily.
Meena :- Ignore her words and say what you want to say.

Manik :- I do not want Nandini to marry that Abhimanyu, he is not right for her.
Meena :- I want exactly the same. But will you really marry Nandini? Look, you know the condition of my house very well, it is Nandini who bears the expenses of this house. I want such a boy for her who will take responsibility of me and my son along with her. ( Meena cleverly seeing the golden opportunity put her bet in front of Manik)

Manik :- I will never let Nandini belong to Abhimanyu. She's only mine. I am ready to take responsibility of this house and Nandini.
Meena :- ok then fine .
Meena feeds sweets to Manik and says that from today Nandini is yours.

Manik :- But she doesn't like me nor does she want to marry me.
Meena :- So when did I say marry Nandini, just get engaged now and get married later.
Manik :- Nandini needs time to accept all this, I don't want to force her. We'll talk later, I'll go now.
Meena :- But tell me one thing about which revenge was Nandini talking about?
Manik :- Nandini may have some misconception about me. I should go now।

He left .

Manik calls Kabir :- You were asking me why I am getting so much affected by Nandini's words and actions, then I did not have the answer but now I have. I am in love with Nandini.
Kabir :- Really do you think so too?
Manik :- hmm
Kabir :- that's great . But you used to say that you do not love her?
Manik :- I also realized that I love her because I don't want to lose Nandini, But she hates me.
Kabir :- Don't worry, keep trying.
Manik :- I don't understand what should I do?
Kabir :- You were telling me that you are looking for a P.A for yourself. Nandini is the best option for your personal assistant.

Manik calls his manager Nitin :- Nandini should not get job anywhere in any small or big company.
Nitin :- r u talking about Nandini Murthy sir?
Manik :- ya. If I see her working in any other office, your job is over.

He cut the call.

Manik takes out Nandini's bracelet from his purse. :- baby u can't save yourself from me . You are only mine. You have to come here. I will force you so much that you will not have any other option except me. Manik puts Nandini's photo on his phone's wallpaper.

 Manik puts Nandini's photo on his phone's wallpaper

......................................................................