Part 35

Nandini :- How do you know about my fitting?

Manik :- Is your memory really that bad? If so, then tell me, Because I had taken you shopping yesterday how can u forget so soon?

Nandini :- But why do you need to remember my fitting?

Manik :-  I thought I should know everything about my crush.

Nandini :- I want you not to be a victim of any misconception because neither I like you nor you are my crush.  So please stop wasting your precious time. By the way, why have you bought this dress for me?

Manik :- Because we both are good friends.
Nandini :- friends? I am sorry boss but I am not ur friend. I will return this dress to you tomorrow after washing it.

Manik :- I will not take it back.
Nandini :- why?
Manik :- Now do you want me to wear this girls dress myself? If you don't want to keep this dress, then throw it in the dustbin from my side because I will not want it back.

Nandini :- Ok then I will throw it in the dustbin.

Manik gets call from Soha :-  where r u Manik? R u free today?
Manik :-  not really. did you have any business with me?

Soha :- You have become a complete workaholic after becoming CEO. But I want my friend to have lunch with me today please....
Manik :- okay then see u in afternoon.

Nandini accidentally pressed the car handle at the wrong place and started screaming out of fear. The car was about to hit the wall.

Manik quickly put the phone down and grabbed the handle.

Nandini hugs Manik out of fear.

Manik :- r u okay Nandini. ....Nandini

Nandini :- am I alive? I thought today is my last day.

Manik :- Nothing will happen to you while I am there.

Manik removes Nandini's hair from her eyes and Nandini sees herself hiding in Manik's lap.

Nandini quickly corrects her sitting position.
Nandini :- sorry actually I don't know how this happened all of a sudden.

Soha was listening to both of them.

Nandini :- I can't learn anything today.

Manik :- ok ,I can understand let's go to office.
Soha gets angry and hangs up the phone.

Soha reaches Manik's office.

Manik and Nandini who are about to go up in the lift, run towards the stairs when someone shouts.

Manik :- Who is screaming and where is this sound coming from?
Nandini :- This sound is coming from near the stairs.
Soha was screaming sitting on the stairs of the second floor.

Manik :- Soha what happened u ? Why r u sitting here and screaming?

Soha :- I have sprained my ankle due to heel, now I cannot walk. I can't even stand.

Manik :- Why didn't you use the elevator if you were wearing heels?

Soha :- You know that I am very health conscious, I wanted to take some steps to lose weight.

Manik :- r u serious? But you are not fat, so you should use the lift.

Soha stares at Nandini.
Soha :- I thought I was suffering from obesity like other girls. By the way, I felt that I have gained weight after coming to India because my whole routine has gone wrong.

Manik :- no u r absolutely fit and fine.
Soha :- oh thanku Manik . I am glad to see that you have noticed me. Carry me in your arms because it is difficult for me to walk. Give me a hand please.

Manik :- ohk.

Soha :- hey, You what's ur name??
Nandini :- Nandini...
Soha :- whatever ...can u please carry this shoetopia heel of mine ? I am not able to wear this.

can u please carry this shoetopia heel of mine ? I am not able to wear this

On your request, I have tried to update the chapter of the story quickly..... please enjoy,votes & comments.
......................................................................