Part 58

Goenka was shouting :- I can end your career in seconds, I know you are doing all this of TRP of ur channel. I wouldn't spare you.

Then Nitin knocks at her door

Then Nitin knocks at her door ...
Goenka :- who's this?
Nitin :- He has come to meet you.
Goenka :- who he?
Nitin :-..Digvijay sir...

Goenka stands up :- what

Goenka stands up :- what.....why has he come here after so many years & why did you let him in?
Nitin :- He was saying, tell your madam that I want to meet her otherwise I will tell her whole truth in the office.

Goenka :- I don't want any drama here, I don't want my reputation to be spoiled, you send him inside. But keep one thing in mind that no one should come inside.

Nitin :- ok ma'am.

Nitin in his mind :- This is the first time that Digvijay sir has returned to office after divorce, but why? These days, the rumor of CEO Manik's marriage with his assistant Nandini is also spreading, isn't that just a rumour? Are all these things interconnected?

Digvijay :- How are you Goenka?
Goenka :- what brings u here?
Digvijay :- How can you forget that my most precious thing is still with you?

Goenka :- I have not kept any of your precious things with me, I have taken this business to great heights. Only Manik has the right on this business.
Digvijay :- I am sorry that even after reaching the highest level, your thinking has not changed. You still pay more attention to materialistic things. But the most precious thing for me is my son Manik who is with you right now.

Goenka :- he's only my son...Have you forgotten the promise you made years ago when you said you would stay away from Manik's life?
Digvijay :- I remember everything but I had said this when Manik's health was not good, that is why I have stayed away from him till today.
Goenka :- Then what is the purpose of returning suddenly today?
Digvijay :- What did you think if you organized Manik's wedding secretly and I wouldn't know?

Goenka :- oh, So you have come here after hearing that false news, but you know the media very well, they create and spread false news.
Digvijay :- That news is not false, you know this very well....Call Manik, I have to meet him and congratulate him.

Goenka with angerness :- I won't let you meet him, in fact he himself doesn't want to meet you. Why are you forgetting your promise?
Digvijay :- You had also promised to reduce the distance between my son and me...to include me in all the joys and sorrows of Manik.

.
Goenka :- Manik is absent today ..I tried a lot to convince Manik but he did not agree to meet you.

Digvijay :- aah my bad luck...It seems that you have failed to convince Manik, I will have to meet Manik.
Goenka :- you won't do this....
Digvijay :- Why are you getting worried? Now Manik has grown up. By God's mercy nothing will happen to him ....Now no one can stop me from meeting my son not even you.

He left

Goenka's pov :- r u showing me attitude? Let me also see how your wish of meeting Manik is fulfilled?  Before Digvijay tells anything to anyone, I will tell it myself.

Goenka calls Manik :- You come to the office quickly with Nandini, something has gone wrong.

Manik :- is everything alright mom?
Goenka :- You come, I will tell you everything.

Goenka to Nitin :- Immediately arrange a press conference and call all the news channel media people.
*******************************************