Part 27

Hey everyone, today I am updating some of my stories because of hundred plus followers.

Sorry I will not have time to update any story this week. This week is very hectic for me but till then enjoy the previous chapters of the story. Let's start..

Nandini's lips touch Manik's lips. The driver sees both of them in the mirror and closes his eyes.

The eyes of both of them were wide open.

They both quickly distance themselves from each other.

Manik in his mind :- wt's this men? 
Nandini in her mind :- Can't I stop my stupid actions? This is really embarrassing. Oh God please mercy on me.

Nandini :- I am , I am sorry...I didn't do this intentionally. I am really embarrassed.
But Manik was still thinking about the lip kiss।

Driver :- Don't fire me boss, I closed my eyes, I didn't see anything and I won't tell anything to anyone.
Manik now comes back to his senses.

Manik :- What you saw was not true, it all happened by mistake. But stick to your word that you didn't see anything.

Nandini :- damn , how could I do that?U can't save urself Nandini from this monster.

Nandini opens his car's window .

Manik :- can u please stay away from me & my way?
Nandini :- sorry
Manik whispered :- such a clingy girl.

Nandini :- My reputation has been ruined, now how will I face myself?

During meeting

Manik was smiling for the first time in a serious meeting  ...
Mr. Mehta :- do u want to say something? Wt's going in ur mind ।
But Manik is not replying.

Nandini :- boss,boss...Mr. Mehta is asking you something.

Manik :- hm?

Mr. Mehta :- I excused myself for interrupt you in ur dream. I had to interrupt you, you were absent even though you were present in the meeting.

Manik :- can u please repeat all sentence again? today I am a bit disturbed.
Mr. Mehta :- ohk ... As you are my old and hardworking partner, so I can do this for you.

Mr. Mehta again presented his points to Manik .

Manik :- I got it. Thank you.
Mr . Mehta :- it's totally okay. Btw who's this girl with u?
Manik :- she's my PA .

Mr. Mehta shakes hands with Nandini.

Nandini :- I need to use washroom. Excuse me please.
She left.
Mr. Mehta :- she's really cute. But her clothes are not at all according to your personal assistant.

Manik :- ya she's new in this field.
Mr. Mehta :- Is there a special bond between  two of you?
Manik :- nooo, Why did you feel that way?
Mr. Mehta :-  no I was just asking. You are my friend and good business partner too, Will you help me?
Manik :- help u? What Can I do for you?
Mr. Mehta :- You don't have to do much, just attract this girl towards me. I don't know why I am feeling something special in this girl. So you have to help me.

Manik :-  See u later. I have to go...

Manik left angrily...damn Mehta how dare you ??

damn Mehta how dare you ??

......................................................................