part 10

Nandini gets up from the ground and shouts who wants proof of my purity? But remember, only those people ask for proof who have not done anything wrong till date. None of the people present there asked for proof except Nandini's step mother.

Meena :- I want.
Nandini :- I am not answerable to you.

Nandini pushes her stepmother's hand away with her hand. Nandini goes to her room and locks the door from inside.

Meena :- Are you all watching the attitude of this girl? Now I can't keep a bad character girl at my house if any of you know a boy from a good family tell me.

But the neighbors present there started leaving without saying anything.

After everyone leaves, Meena hits Nandini badly. Nandini's body was covered with bruises due to the beating.😣😣😣😣😣😣😣

Nandini :- Now I will not go to office, I will stay at home।Meena :- The one who fulfills your expenses has left this world

Meena :- The one who fulfills your expenses has left this world. I will not allow to u leave this job.

Nandini has not eaten anything since yesterday. Her stepmother goes to her room at night.
Meena :- Is the queen resting? Get up and cook.
Nandini gets up from the room and goes to the kitchen.

Next day.

She goes office with sad face. Nandini felt that everyone was making fun of her and talking about her.

Manik Malhotra comes to office.

Manik :- Why this disturbance in the office? Everyone please concentrate on your work.
Nandini didn't talk to anyone, she was quietly doing her work when Manik's mother Goenka came to the office.

Like everyday, today also she looked at every staff members and her eyes stopped on Nandini.

Goenka :- Come to my cabin, but quickly.
Nandini followed Goenka to her cabin.
Goenka :- where's ur office uniform?
Nandini :- I was in the office yesterday so the uniform was dirty.
Goenka :- what u were in office? Ok I don't care how much money you have taken from Manik but I want you to quit this job right now. Because till date my son has not done anything without my permission. I don't understand why he has offered you a job? I will handle him but u please quit the job.
Nandini :- r u sure that u will handle ur son?
Goenka :- ofcourse.
Nandini :- You give me the resignation letter now, I will put my signature.

Nandini signs without Manik's permission.
Goenka :- TQ , How much money do you want??
Nandini :- money? Oh I don't even want a single penny.

She left from there.

Today, Nandini started feeling the happiness of freedom again. But we all know that this moment of happiness is only for a short time in Nandini's life. Feeling sad for Nandini 😔।

Nandini takes her bag from office and is about to leave. Manik stops her.
Manik :- This is not your father's company that when you feel like leaving, you will leave.
Nandini :- Yes, the company is not of my father, but now no one's father has the courage to stop me from leaving here.

Manik stares at her angrily....

Manik :- In what tone are you talking to me? Have you forgotten your status?
Nandini :- I remember my status very well but you have forgotten that I am no longer your employee.

Manik :- Looks like you have a bad memory that you forgot about the contract. Or have you trapped a new lover to repay my advance payment?

Nandini was tired of answering everyone's questions. Nandini starts leaving from there as she cannot present her explanations to anyone.
Manik holds her hand tightly....

She screams loudly. As Manik held her tightly over her wound.

Tears started flowing from Nandini's eyes. Manik quickly saw the wound on Nandini's hand. Then when Manik looked at Nandini carefully, he realized that Nandini had wounds all over her body. Nandini was trying to hide all the wounds.

Manik looks at her with pity and asks who did all this?

......................................................................