Part 9

Manik :- seriously, Why does this girl always appear in front of me at the wrong time? I am desperately trying to fall in love, but never with this girl. Take back your curse I don't want to love anyone and seeing this girl my whole mood has gone bad.

Kabir :- Get used to it, who knows you might really fall in love with her?

Manik :- then u r dreaming.

Nandini comes in .

Nandini :- I will not be able to come tomorrow, I need leave.
Manik :- Leave is not possible.
Nandini :- but sir...
Manik :- So are you not understanding my point in clear words?? Leave from here right now.

Kabir :- Don't you think you are giving a big punishment to this girl for a small mistake?
Manik :- So is my insult a small thing for you?
Kabir :- forgive her?
Manik :- I haven't even started punishing yet.

Manik calls Nandini :- Have you completed your today's task?
Nandini :- yes sir.
Manik :- Show me the project of next two tasks?
Nandini :- right now?
Manik :- yes.

Manik cut the call.

All the workers in the office had gone home after work except Nandini. Nandini is still working on her second task.

When Manik closes his cabin and is about to leave the office, he sees that Nandini is still doing the task.

Manik :- intersting...

Manik quietly closes the office and goes home.

Next morning Manik comes to the office first because his heart was restless that he had locked a girl alone in the office at night. Manik was cursing himself because he had crossed all limits to take revenge. He didn't even think about how the girl alone would stay in the office at night or she would get scared.  The family members of the girl must be getting worried for her.

Manik sees that while working, Nandini has fallen asleep with her head on the laptop.

Nandini was looking very innocent and cute while sleeping when the scene of her humiliation started appearing in Manik's evil mind.

Manik waits for the office staff member to come and tells everyone not to make noise and wake up Nandini. Now everyone had come to the office and were looking at Nandini.

Manik orders a glass of water and throws it on Nandini's face. Nandini wakes up from sleep and suddenly stands up from her place.

Manik :- Have you had enough sleep?
Nandini :- what the hell is this?
I don't know when I fell asleep while doing office work.
Manik :- Are any staff members overloaded with workload?

None of the office staff had the guts to say yes.

Manik :- You are lying, infact you wants to save yourself by taking the name of heavy workload and wants to defame me, the boss of the office? This is the problem of people like you, they neither know how to work nor speak the truth.

Manik comes closer to Nandini and whispers in her ear that I have avenged my insult , he smiled at her.

Nandini tries to speak but Manik silences her by saying that you cannot speak until I finish ।

Office staff was laughing at Nandini, Nandini's eyes had become moist.

Manik saw that now Nandini is not in a condition to say anything, so he said, now present your explanation

Nandini's lips were sealed, her eyes were moist and no sound was coming out of her throat.

Nandini was deeply hurt by Manik's insult to her.

Manik :- you were taunting me about the workload, okay go, let me give you off today. Get lost now....

Manik was feeling very happy that finally he completed his revenge by teaching a lesson to Nandini.

Nandini goes home crying. Nandini sees a crowd gathered at her house and her step mother is crying.

Meena :- What was my fault that Nandini did this? I was not able to show my face to anyone.

Nandini :- why r u crying & making spectacle?  What is all this happening?

Meena slapped Nandini on the face in front of everyone.
Meena :- You have no right to ask any question. You have made a spectacle of me in front of everyone, you should be ashamed of yourself when you spend the whole night coming out of the house in the name of office.
Nandini was still unable to hold back her last tears that Meena attacked her soul.

Nandini :- What nonsense are you talking about me?  I was in the office yesterday, you can check there if you want.
Meena :- You have left the funeral of my honor, till date I have not seen such an office which gets the work done day and night.
Nandini could not tolerate her step mother's words any more, she started going inside.

But Meena held her arm, you cannot go inside until you present proof of your purity.

Meena punched Nandini and made her fall on the ground.

Nandini could not control herself now and started crying bitterly.

......................................................................