Part 22

Manik :- I accepted all ur conditions, u should take rest now , I have some important work, see you later.

Nandini :- hm by.

He left.

Nandini :- Why will I see you later? You thought I would forget what you did to me? You are such a big fool Mr. Malhotra.

Meena to servants :- Has Manik hired you for us?
Servant :- yes mam ...I will put your luggage in the cupboard .
Meena :- did you call me mam? Now it seems my good days have come. Okay keep my luggage and get me some juice.
Servant :- sure mam.

Nandini :- You all should be in Manik Malhotra's mansion, then what are you doing here?
Servant :- Our duty is in the outhouse.
Nandini :- We don't need anyone's help, we do our own work, you all go from here.

Meena :- What are you saying? If you are getting employees, what is your problem?
Nandini :- I have money only for rent, not to hire employees.
Meena :- That Malhotra will not take money from you for the servants and anyway I am tired, now I can't do any work.

Nandini to servants :- I request you all with folded hands to go away from here and thank you for your kindness.

Servants left.

Meena :- arrey please don't go ।
Servant :- Boss has ordered us to obey every order of Nandini madam.

They all left from there without listening to Meena.

Nandini :- It was your stubbornness to come here, so you will have to work because I am going in search of a job.

Meena :- what I mean you must be tired today you help me to set this house and take rest, find a job from tomorrow.
Nandini left.

Meena :- O God, give this girl wisdom, now because of her stupidity, I have to do all the work

Kabir :- But what will be the benefit to you by accepting her condition? You are in loss.
Manik :- Don't worry about small loss for big profit. Because now she will stay in my house in front of my eyes and away from that Abhimanyu. Anyway, she will not take any kind of favor from me as she's very proud & independent girl and after shifting in the house, she does not have food and essential items. Now she will definitely come to me if not for herself but for the sake of her family members then I will present my personal assistant offer in front of her.

Kabir :- I thought you are losing to Nandini but you are losing to get Nandini because the real victory is yours. But what if she took help from Abhimanyu?

Manik :- she had placed the condition of the house in front of me as a tenant, now as a landlord I will stop the arrival of unnecessary guest especially her best buddy Abhimanyu's arrival.

On the other side.....

Goenka :- Have guests come to stay in the outhouse?
Servant :- yes mam।
Goenka :- Do you know who those people are?
Servants :- no mam, There is a little boy, a young girl and a woman.
Goenka :- ok let me check.

Goenka goes to outhouse where Meena was resting.
Goenka to herself :- They are looking like third class people, but why would Manik keep them here?

Goenka to Meena :- excuse me? Who r u?
Meena to herself :- Looks like she is a tenant like me, can't keep such a big house empty now.

Meena :- Although I do not talk to unknown people, but you are looking like me. You must also be a tenant here? I will talk to you later. Can you give me a cup of tea? I have a severe headache and there is no milk in the house either.

Goenka :- excuse me???

......................................................................