Part 46

Meena :- noo I accept this relationship.

Goenka :- You should decide this after asking Nandini. If I wanted, I could have left everything on Manik, he would have decided whenever he wanted, but then I felt that you might not accept the proposal like this.

Manik calls his mother :- mom, where r u ? Why are you not present in the office celebration?

Goenka :- I have to do something more important than this small celebration.
Manik :- How can the international fame and success of Malhotra Industries product's be a small achievement for you?
Goenka :- Manik , I am busy so I will call u later.

She cut the call.

Manik :- Something is fishy ।
Then Manik sees that more than half of the employees are looking at Nandini. He gets angry and calls her.

Nandini :- yes boss?Manik :- come sit here with me

Manik :- come sit here with me.
Nandini :- what r u saying.... what will employees think?
Manik :- Stop using your brain, no one will think anything.

Manik holds Nandini and makes her sit beside him and starts staring at all those employees who were watching Nandini. Now not even a single employee could dare to look at Nandini as everyone could feel the boss's eyes on them.

Manik :- I have an important announcement for all of you, as you all know that our company Malhotra Industry is working very hard. Due to which we are getting a lot of profit, but I did not do all this alone, infact it was impossible without all of you. Today, all of you are also my equal partners in this company reaching a high position because you give your time and efforts without any complaint. Thank you very much guys , keep it up.

All the employees started shouting with joy.

After celebration....
Manik :- let's go home.
Nandini :- yes boss...

Instead of sitting at the back, Manik today sits on the front seat next to Nandini in the car.

Nandini :- why r u sitting here?
Manik :- why I can't?
Nandini :- this is not ur seat.
Manik :- I know but I am ur boss...so u don't tell me where I should sit.

After five minutes silence

Nandini :- Earlier I thought you are an arrogant and proud CEO.
Manik :- what u think about me now?
Nandini :- You are not as bad as you try to be.
Manik :- I was never bad...You never tried to know me.
Nandini :- actually u r right.

They reached at home.

Manik to servants :- where's mom?
Servants :- Sir she has gone to the outhouse.
Manik :- ohh shit....why?
Servants :- we don't have any idea.

Manik calls her.

Manik :- where r u mom?
Goenka :- oh so you have come home.
Manik :-what r u doing in outhouse.
Goenka :- Now can't I visit the outhouse of my house?
Manik :- but what r u doing there?
Goenka :- Come and check yourself.

Manik runs towards outhouse.
Manik's pov :- I have to go before mother disrespects those people.

Manik saw his mother feeding everyone sweets from the sweet box.

Manik's pov :- Is mom unwell?

************************************