Part 76

He opens the door and sees Manik standing outside with his luggage.

Manik :- Swagat nahi karoge hamara?
Abhimanyu :- stop right there, mana ki mere desh me mehmaano ko bhagwan kaha jata hai....But your entry is prohibited in my house.

Manik :- I am here for my wife.
Abhimanyu :- But the person whom you are calling your wife does not remember you nor does she want to have any relation with you.

Manik :- My relationship will not end just because she doesn't remember anything, and it is only Nandini who has forgotten everything, not you and me.
Abhimanyu :- alright...But do you remember that once a few years ago I came outside your house and you told your guard to stop me from going inside?

Manik with evil smile :- no , don't waste my time.

He enters.

Nandini :- Abhimanyu, I like the room upstairs so can I stay there?

Abhimanyu :- You can live in any room as you wish.

Nandini :- you here?
Manik :- hey baby...
Nandini :- what is he doing here ? Do you both know each other and are driving me crazy together?

Abhimanyu :- no no....He has forcefully entered my house.
Nandini :- call the police.
Manik :- But police is my friend.

Nandini :- No one should disturb me in my room.
She left Angrily.

She went to her room and locked the room.

Nandini :- This room is so relaxing and comfortable, I wish life was like this too

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Nandini :- This room is so relaxing and comfortable, I wish life was like this too.........

She tries to sleep but her restless heart doesn't let her sleep.

Manik :- If I had not come to your house today, I would never have known that you have created so many beautiful memories of yourself and Nandini.

Abhimanyu :- For you it's just memories and for me it's my life

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Abhimanyu :- For you it's just memories and for me it's my life.....This first photo is from when Nandini and I bunked all the lectures in college and went to watch a movie....Second, when Nandini and I were in school, I had taken merit and I was very nervous at the time of interview. Nandini gave all the answers of the interview on my behalf....These next two photos are memories of college, and the last second when we both decided that we will watch a horror movie today....And whenever I see this last photo, I feel that Nandini is always with me. When I was in London, I had all the updates about Nandini. I remember 22nd March Nandini and your wedding date...

Manik :- enough, I am sleepy....not interested in ur story..I will sleep comfortably looking at all these photos of Nandini, you go out of this room.

Abhimanyu :- Will you let me out of my own room?
Manik :- yes...
Abhimanyu :- Why should I go out of my room? Nandini's photo is not only in this room but in the entire house.
Manik :- But in this room there are more photos of Nandini than everywhere else.

Abhimanyu lies down on his bed....good night Manik....sleep where you got space.

Manik left with anger.
Manik :- Why should I sleep with that Abhimanyu, it's better I sleep here...in balcony.

Nandini opens the cupboard and sees an album

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Nandini opens the cupboard and sees an album.

Nandini's pov :- Can I see this album without asking anyone? It is not a good thing to touch someone else's thing without asking but I am getting bored..

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Nandini :- omg this is me...but in bridal getup? Was I an actress who often used to do photoshoots and movies...? Interesting...
When she turns the next page of the album, she sees Manik Malhotra...

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐

Manik Malhotra CEO Fall For His Assistantजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें