Part 1

Nandini goes for job interview again as usual but this time company belongs to Manik Malhotra.

Nandini :- I am late but thanks this interview is still on.
The girl who came before Nandini was also rejected.

Candidate to Nandini :- boss is too strict here but all the best. I hope you will get this job.
Nandini :- Thanku.
Peon :- why r u talking here, boss is waiting for you.
Nandini goes in.

Nandini :-May I come in sir?

Manik :- please come in.
Nandini sits on the chair.
Manik :- what the hell is this? I didn't ask you to sit. Don't you have manners and etiquette?
Nandini stands up.
Nandini :- I am sorry sir.
Manik :- have you read the all instructions outside?
Nandini :- yes.
Manik :- then how dare you to come in? Manik starts shouting loudly at Nandini.
Nandini :- I came late so I didn't pay attention to the instructions.
Manik :- get out from here.
Nandini :- please sir give me a chance to prove myself.
Manik :- you don't deserve this chance, get out.
Nandini :- I really need this job.

Manik :- first deserve the job than desire. Now get out.
Nandini :- give me a last chance please?
Manik :- on what basis should I give you this job? You don't value the time, you are not punctual , second you lie, this job is only for the honest people.
Manik calls employee.

Manik :- what kind of people are you sending in? She don't even know the requirements of this job.
Employee :- I am sorry sir.
Manik :- do I give you salary to say sorry? It is clearly stated in the job requirement that informal dress is not allowed. Look at her, it seem that she has not come for an interview but for a fashion show. This girl is not going outside after saying get lost. How disobedient is she? Looking at her dressing sense, it seems that she has come to participate in a fashion show.

Nandini walks out crying

Nandini walks out crying. Nandini returns home.

Nandini's step mother (Meena) to Nandini
Meena :- did you get the job today?

Nandini :- no. It's not a piece cake to get job in today's era. But don't worry, I will get a job soon.
Meena :- enough, no need to give me false hopes. Do you know it is very difficult to survive in this high inflation world.
Nandini :- I will earn money by giving tuition to more kids.
Meena :- you need an excuse not to work . That's why I used to say to ur father that, her studies are useless. But he never listened to me and spent all the money on ur studies.

Nandini :- I have given interview in many places also, but I am not getting any positive response from there. What's my fault?
Meena :- yes it's all my fault that I spent my husband's earnings on ur studies.
Nandini :- but he was also my father.

Nandini gets disturbed by her stepmother's taunts and goes to the room. But her step mother is still screaming on her.

No one understand Nandini's feelings after her father's death. Her step mother only thinks about herself and her son. Nandini curses herself to survive after her father's death.
Nandini to her father :- why did you leave me. No one cares for me. I don't want to live. She's crying badly.
Meena :- will you keep sitting in room now? Get up and make flat bread for us, we are hungry. When the children of tuition will come, then you will say I can't make flat breads.

Nandini goes to cook. 😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔.