Part 8

Goenka :- what girlfriend? No not possible?

Manik's mouth froze after hearing Kabir's answer.
Nandini could no longer tolerate her further insults, she broke her silence.

Nandini :- he's lying, I am not his girlfriend.
Kabir :- If I am lying then tell me what you were doing in Manik's washroom with him?

Now Nandini had lost her senses.
Manik stares at him like he'll just kill him.
Manik :- Nandini is right mom, Kabir is lying.

Kabir :- You came here by mistake  then why didn't you go back immediately or why didn't you make noise?  Wasn't a single girl scared of going to an unmarried boy's washroom?

Nandini did not consider it necessary to answer this, she did not say anything. She was ashamed of doing this but she did not do it for any purpose. She herself did not want to go to Manik's washroom.

Kabir :- Are you watching? Both of them are silent because this is all true. You think, does any employee have the courage to not come immediately on your call? This girl did this means she is not afraid of you because she is Manik's girlfriend.

Nandini :- why r u continuosly lying. For God sake shut ur mouth.

Kabir didn't want to end the joke, but before he could say anything further, Manik slapped him hard on his cheek.

Manik :- enough, You have crossed your limits.

Kabir starts laughing out loud and apologizes to Manik's mother.

Kabir :- I am really sorry aunty , he's not lying. I was joking but my joke has cost me dearly. 
Goenka :- I thought you two were really fighting. Both of you scared me. Go now why are you standing here girl?

Nandini left from there.

Goenka :- you two are really mad , please go and concentrate on work now।

They left
Manik :- Sorry for the slap but you forced me to do this.
Kabir :- it's ok , But if I didn't do this drama, your mother would have breathed a sigh of relief only after removing this girl from her job. After this joke of mine, your mother will forget that girl for some time.
Manik :- Did you do all this for this girl?
Kabir :- no for my best friend's love।

Manik :- I really don't love her।
Kabir :- It doesn't matter if you don't love, then you will start doing it.
Manik :- I don't think I will ever fall in love with anyone, I think this love is a useless topic.
Kabir :- You have slapped me hard, for this I curse you that you will start loving this girl very much as soon as possible.

They both start laughing.

Manik :- I think you need one more slap. If you want, can I take an appointment for you?
Kabir :- appointment for what?
Manik :- I think your brain is not working properly. So should I make an appointment with a good psychiatrist for you?

Kabir :- oh Manik how cruel u r? I am trying to help u but u r really thankless men.
Manik :- But yaar I really want to feel love so I want your curse to work on me fast.
Kabir :- Laugh as much as you can. Because I have heard that most people keep on crying after making love.
Manik :- But I want that now that you have cursed me, find a good girl for me too.
Kabir :- good girl hmm? Ok You will fall in love with the first girl who walks out of this door.
Manik :- Are you an astrologer who would know whom I would love and whom not?
Kabir :- Not astrology, I am just making prediction for my lonely friend according to his wish.

Then the door opens, Nandini comes out talking to someone on the phone.

Kabir pretend to cough immediately after seeing Nandini there.

Kabir :- ur dream girl....

Manik stared him in such a way that he would kill him....

......................................................................