Tears and Confessions

Author's POV:

" I wanted to go to the concert Siddhansh." Kia had been chanting this for two days, and Siddhansh was done with his wife.

" You must have tagged them along when they asked you to." Siddhansh said.

" You were the one who said no Mr. Siddhansh Ahuja Dalvi." Kia said walking towards him. Siddhansh took his steps back with a smile and their chase ended when he hit the wall.

Kia squinted her eyes and locked him against the wall placing her hands on either side. He held back his smile seeing how his wife was tryin' to act like a man.

" So Mister Siddhansh..." Kia called with her tone full of attitude.

" Yes, Mrs Siddhansh?" Siddhansh answered mimicking her tone.

" Tomorrow is Xmas," Kia said and Siddhansh hummed.

" I want to go out and roam around the city." Kia demanded and Siddhansh hummed. He loved how she was bossing him. He could listen to her all day if she demanded such cute things. Siddhansh pulled her in the blink of an eye and zipped her sweater. Kia gasped as his cold fingers touched her warm skin. A soft shiver passed her body trembling her soul. Her hand found his sweater and her innocent eyes, his chest.

Siddhansh lightly grabbed her chin using his forefinger and thumb and caressed her lower lip.

" Don't act like you are an innocent Dewdrop! You are the only person I know who possesses the dirtiest mind." Siddhansh winked and she hit his chest. Siddhansh laughed and she secured her hands around his torso resting her hand on his chest. They said they wanted to hug each other but the God might have heard something else. They hugged each other and their hearts clicked into a place setting them in a daze.

" Kia?" Siddhansh called her looking at her and his gaze was filled with so much love.

" Yes, Siddhansh? "She answered moving a bit back. Siddhansh separated the hair that was struck to his sweater and secured it behind her ear.

" Did you really mean what you said the other night at the beach?" Siddhansh are sincere and her cheeks turn red. Her grip on his sweater tightened and she gazes away from him. A thin sheath of wetness drenched his long lashes making her heart drop.

" Siddhansh!" Kia tried to comfort holding his hand but his grip around her waist tightened and he hid his face in her crook. Kia closed her eyes and felt her husband whose aura was as soft as a newborn kid. Kia caressed his long raven hair and her hand glided on his neck.

Siddhansh cleared his throat and looked away wiping his eyes. Kia felt bothered. She pulled him by his collar and stopped right in front of his lips.

" Why did you look away when Ram asked you about what you see in me? You just smiled at him and looked away. Why?" Kia asked him with her misty eyes.

" I was afraid. I was afraid that if he looked into my eyes, he'd fall in love with you too. That's how much I freaking love you Kiara. Every time our eyes met, that feeling was something I couldn't take." Siddhansh confessed and a drop of tear left his eye. His mouth parted in shock realising how much he adores his wife. He didn't realise when he had fallen so much for her. Kiara had no words to say to him. She glided the pad of her thumb and gently cleared the saline off his cheek making his eyes shut. She stood on her toes and kissed his eyes.

" I love you Siddhansh

" I love you Siddhansh." Kiara whispered and pressed a soft kiss on his lower lips. Her wet lashes caressed his cheek as if they were asking him to wake up from the dream and accept that his wife was head over heels for him. That moment was so intimate for them. No great physical touch but the emotional one ruled everything.

" I never knew you'd love me back when we got married, Kia. I was scared thinking what if I failed as a husband? Thank you for trusting in me." Siddhansh whispered and Kia smiled.

" How come I not fall for this Mumma's boy who never had any malicious intention? It's hard to resist a bad boy who is a good man." Kia said and he chuckled joining his forehead with hers.

And there gentlemen, Kia pressed her lips against his jaw talking him off-guard. The kiss was slow and gentle which had his heart stop. Kia stopped her lips behind his ear and a soft gasp escaped his lips. They never understood how their silly banters have turned into an emotional intimacy and they never understood why they are shredding the tears. They knew or understood nothing except for the fact that they were the tears of love but not anger or lust.

They slowly moved apart and wetted their lips. Siddhansh hurriedly wiped his eyes and checked his wife. She looked away and tried to calm herself.

" I'll cook for us tonight." Siddhansh said and Kia looked at him warmly. She never expected some other man will cook for her other than Arjun.

" Really?" She asked and he assured with his eyes.

Kia followed behind Siddhansh into the kitchen and collided with his back once he stopped in his tracks.

" Need some water?" He asked in a hoarse tone. Siddhansh passed her a glass of water and she slowly sipped it looking at him now and then from her lashes.

He looked into the fridge and he found a few vegetables. He thought of making sandwiches and pulled them out. He turned back and again collided with her. He saw his wife and she closed her eyes holding the glass tightly. Siddhansh slightly moved her and started cutting the vegetables. He bent a little to wash the knife and he again collided with her.

" Sor..." Before she could say anything, he held her hips and sat her on the kitchen island making her eyes go wide.

" Do you need some water?" She asked immediately before he could say something

" Do you need some water?" She asked immediately before he could say something. Even before he answered her and she pushed her glass into his mouth and forced him to drink the water.

They looked at each other and laughed avoiding the awkward situation that just took place.

" What are you making?" Kia asked and he answered sandwiches. Their banters continued until he cooked and they cuddled each other to sleep.

With Love❤️
introvert_2001

Word Count: 1160