New Book

THE CM's SECRETARY

" Marry me." Ajay said calmly looking at her.

" Will you end my working hours at 9 P.M? Will you let me sit when we had to stand for hours? Will you let me take a leave when I'm on my period? Will you not call me at 3:00 AM and ask me not to rush to you for your work? Will you let me sleep for hours on Saturdays and Sundays instead of calling me to work for you? Will you not ask me to accompany you when you are not on a trip to another country?" Deeksha asked hopefully. All her life since she's been Ajay's secretary, she never had lived peacefully. After all, she is the C.M.'s Secretary who works immensely around the clock despite her working schedule.

" No." Came the Chief Minister's soft reply. A thin layer of saline covered her eyes with his straight rejection. 

" Then I won't marry you." Deeksha said looking straightly into his eyes.

" I'll make sure you will marry me, Deeksha," Ajay said passing his soft smile as always.

" Why should I marry you when you are literally making me work like a servant?" She asked seething in anger.

" Because I love you. And I promise you work for me until the second I work. I may not let you sit but will definitely massage your back and feet daily. I may not let you take a leave during your periods but I'll make sure that you have short breaks in between to have a portion of proper and healthy food. I will not call you at 3 in the morning but wake you up with a small kiss or a tickle at 5 in the morning. I may not rush you to have your breakfast but I'll rush US to work. I may not free you from working every Saturday and Sunday but I promise you I'll take you on a small date or a night ride. I can't prevent you from getting tired but once you are home tired, I'll take your saree off and try to fit you in the shortest yet comfortable clothes possible. I will definitely take you on foreign trips on behalf of every work you and I have to take care of.  After all, I want to make every moment memorable when I'm with you. And you are the C.M.'s Secretary. No leaves applied!" Ajay said as he took each step towards her.

" I didn't become a public servant so I will really work like an ass." Deeksha said with red eyes.

" But I chose YOU as my Secretary so that I can make you work like an ass in the office and treat you like a Queen once you are inside our bedroom." Ajay said holding her cheeks gently.

Deeksha looked at him disgusted and pushed his hands running through the door.

" I hate you Mr. Chief Minister." She screamed before sitting in her car. Ajay had a small smile on his lips.