Wild and Sexy

Anshu's POV:

I was in a deep sleep and heard someone play the flute the worst way possible. Who the fuck was that, messing the notes? I waited for the person to stop playing but they didn't. My head started hurting. I'm already tired that I had to sleep at 3 in the morning.

Argh! I woke up and marched out. I looked over the railing and saw my father teaching his baby how to play flute. It's like they are together trying to make me sleepless.

" Will you both stop? My head's hurting." I screamed in my morning voice. They looked up and Kia's flue playing stopped abruptly with a comic note.

I went back to my room and thankfully there was no one playing again. I wanted to sleep but they together took my sleep away. I walked into the washroom and cleaned myself.

I went down and there was some upma and aloo ke paranthe on the dining table. I filled my plate and was in the middle of my breakfast. The doors opened suddenly and Akanksha and Benny were panting and looking for Kia.

" Kia, did you tell Anshu about your pregnancy? Did you guys sort it out?" Akanksha questioned and Benny held Kia's hands.

" I'll talk to Siddhansh if he says no. He has a good heart, he won't say no when he learns about your kid. Where was he?" Benny questioned and I choked on my food.

They need to stop spitting the truth. they were only causing more chaos.

" Benny, Akanksha it's....." Kia tried saying something but they cut her off. She looked really tensed and her breathing turned heavy.

" Kia is pregnant?" Mumma shrieked and everyone in the house stilled. Kia looked at me pleading to help her but I needed some time to digest this situation.

" Aunty...." Akanksha started but Papa stopped them with his hand.

" Let them answer Akanksha." Papa said as I started to sweat. I looked at Kia and she was glaring at Akanksha and Benny asking them to get out of the house with her eyes. They frowned and again opened their mouths but with one glare from my wife, they shut their mouth.

They tried to leave silently and Mumma screamed at them to stop.

" Anshu." She screamed and I stood up from my place. I washed my hands and sat beside Kia at Mumma's insistence. Akanksha and Benny sat on the other sofa and were looking at us with a sorry expression.

Brainless rascals!

" Kia, are you pregnant dear?" Mumma asked with a glint in her eyes. She looked so happy that I had to take her wrath when she learns that Kia was not pregnant.

" No..... no Aunty," Kia muttered in a meek voice.

" Did you both abort your child?" Akanksha asked with wide eyes.

This woman!

" SHUT UP!" Kia screamed. We are in trouble now.

" Did you abort Kia?" Papa asked hurt.

" No. No. No. I was not pregnant Arjun." Kia screamed holding her head.

" But you told us that you are," Benny asked.

" Benny, get out first. Both of you get out before I kill you." Kia screamed and pushed them out of the house. She closed the doors rashly and turned back to face both Mumma and Papa who were folding their hands.

" Beta ji....." Papa sassed and I know it's time to fear, he is more than just angry now.

" Ji Papa...." I answered closing my eyes.