Cuddles and Kisses

Kia's POV:

I looked at him and then at the bed.

" I'll sleep on the couch." He said scratching his neck.

How cute!

" Are you sure? I...I mean you can't fit yourself in the couch." I stuttered and a way to embarrass myself.

" Ummm... What am I supposed to do now? The floor is cold." He tried to jest and it was a bad one.

" The bed is big enough. We can adjust I guess." I muttered looking away and scratching my hair.

" Positive?" He asked looking at me from his lashes. I nodded standing on my toes.

I ran into the closet removed the bra changed my bottoms into shorts. I got under the covers and I looked at him. He looked hesitant but joined me. We moved towards the centre of the bed and collided only to giggle. The morning was cold and the temperature dropped as it was the end of December.

" It's cold." He said and I hummed.

" And we don't have a heater." He again said. My hand unintentionally glided against his torso and felt warm.

" Wait! Did you change into a sweater?" I asked excitedly.

" Hmm..." He mumbled moving closer to me.

" Do you want a bit more space to sleep?" I asked and he laughed.

" No, I would be glad if you diminish a bit of distance between us." He asked looking straight into my eyes. I hesitantly looked away and it felt so intimate.

Siddhansh shuffled a bit and opened his arms inviting me to embrace him. I looked at him and I knew, my cheeks turned pink. I bit my lower lip and looked at him. I fisted his sweater and hid in his chest. Siddhansh chuckled and pulled my body against his.

Gosh! he is so warm.

" Siddhansh," I called him and he reciprocated with a hmmm.

" You are so warm." I mumbled looking at him. His hands reached for my hair and he gently put the baby hair behind my ear.

" Siddhansh," I called him again even though he didn't avert his eyes from mine.

" You are the first one to cuddle me." I chuckled fisting the sweater on his back.

" I know Dewdrop." He whispered gently wiping my tear which I don't even know when it escaped.

" I'd cuddle you every night and rub your back until you fall asleep." He assured me so sweetly that a big smile broke my lips.

" Siddhansh," I called him again and he chuckled.

" You speak a lot Dewdrop. Sleep." He said placing his finger on my lips.

" I love you Siddhansh." I yawned and closed my eyes hiding myself in his neck.

" I yawned and closed my eyes hiding myself in his neck