Baby Sitting and Body Building

Author's POV:

" Anshu, get ready!" Arohi ordered swatting his ass who is on the bed still sleeping.

" Mumma, please! Don't go." Anshu pouted and Arohi kissed her son's forehead seeing how adorable he is.

" I'll come along with you." He said and Arohi nodded in no.

" Pweeeseezz." He said stuffing his face against the pillow.

" Get up before I spank you harder Anshu. I'll leave you at Arjun's. Stay there till I'm back." She said strapping her watch to her wrist.

" What about your security?" He asked turning and tossing around on the bed.

" Nothing happens if one person gets less." She bored her eyes into his. Anshu immediately sat up and whined. He is still angry at Arjun for leaving them.

" I'm not a kid Mumma. I'll stay here." He said folding his duvet.

" I'm sending you there because Arjun needs your company. That's it. And try talking to him rather than being sarcastic." Arohi ordered pushing him inside the washroom.

He came out after an hour and wore a jet-black shirt and pants. He left his hair wet and walked out.

" Get your jacket, Anshu. It's cold outside." Arohi warned and he sighed angrily. He hurriedly grabbed his black jacket and rushed to his car.

They stopped at Arjun's and knocked on the door

They stopped at Arjun's and knocked on the door. Anshu's eyes looked like he would fall anywhere at any moment.

Arjun's lips stretched like saucers seeing his son and his love.

" Hi there Arohi!" He chirped and Arohi smirked. She looked beautiful in her pink Kurta and jeans.

"  Hello, baby." He smiled seeing Anshu. Anshu cringed at the endearment his father used. Arohi laughed while Arjun looked at her like a love-sick puppy.

" Get in." He said dancing on his toes. He got Anshu milk and Arohi her favourite coffee.

" Didn't you get your luggage?" Arjun asked excitedly.

" For what?" Arohi asked teasing him.

" To stay with me." Arjun chuckled nervously.

" Do you think I'd just forgive you like that Arjun?" Arohi asked sipping her coffee. Arjun looked at his palms and smiled sadly.

" Anyway, I'm leaving for Kolkata. And I'm leaving my son in your care Arjun. Take care of him and I'll see if I can forgive you." She chuckled and Arjun looked at Anshu.

" You don't need to babysit me." Anshu mumbled and Arjun chuckled. Arjun walked her to the car and looked around. He leaned forward and pecked her cheek, making them blush like teenagers. Anshu who saw this from the window looked away embarrassed. This is the first time he is seeing his parent's romance.