Heats and Flares

Author's POV:

Siddhansh stopped the car in the woods which looked dense yet small. It's some Lakhi jungle from what he has heard from the locals.

" Siddhansh, please, let's go from here." Kia pleaded holding Siddhansh's arm while he still maintained a stoic face.

He exited the car and slammed the door harshly making her jolt at her place. He opened the passenger seat door and pulled her out while poor Kia was reluctant.

" Stop handling me harshly Siddhansh." She cried pulling herself away from his grip.

The headlights of the car are glowing brightly in the dark surroundings where nothing else is heard except for the sounds of the crickets and owls.

" STOP IT!" She screamed at the top of her lungs and Siddhansh pulled her closer by her waist.

" Shhhh..... Don't waste your tears Dewdrop. I hate these." Siddhansh whispered gently wiping her tears. Siddhansh's hands slowly slid on either side of her waist while his dark eyes were bored into her light ones. He lifted her in a go and sat her on the top of the car bonnet making her squeal in terror.

" Hmmmm... Now, tell me, dear wife. What's the reason that you interrupted my concert, made me go so speechless among the 10,000 people that I had to leave my concert and come and see you this night." He asked gently parting her thighs making her gasp. He filled the gap between her legs with his figure and circled his arms around her waist pulling her closer so that they couldn't decipher whose air they were breathing.

" Siddhansh, we...." She started and stopped abruptly as she didn't know how to take it forward.

" I don't know how to tell you." She said and started crying.

" What's it Dewdrop?" Siddhansh asked in a gruff tone making her go still.

" I'm pregnant Siddhansh." She muttered and Siddhansh's ears started ringing for a second. The concerned expression on his face turned to a smile and then to a confused one.

" How?" He asked and that riled up Kia more.

" Siddhansh, stop joking. You were naked that day and I was too. We had it and that resulted in this, our baby." Kia cried scared as she thought he might deny it. Siddhansh slowly started losing his cool and dragged her closer with one hand while his other hand dented the bumper. Kia's hands fisted his shirt on his shoulders scared.

" It's our baby Siddhansh. Please don't deny." Kia slowly spoke pleading between her cries.

" Shhh.... baby, stop crying. Did you take the pregnancy test?" He asked and she immediately nodded no. It gave Siddhansh some immediate relief.

" Then?" He asked again wiping her tears every now and then.

" I didn't get my period yet Siddhansh. And... and... That day you... were naked, I was naked too." She spoke but everything looked and sounded animated to Siddhansh that a small smile formed on his lips. He slowly inched closer and grabbed the back of her neck latching her lips just like his favourite candy.

That was just like some post-break-up kiss straight out of some Hollywood series. The kiss was soft yet urgent and Kia pulled him closer which made it look like even the air couldn't pass through them. Their first proper kiss is when both of them are fully conscious. Kia's hand is found in his dense hair while the other one is locked around his neck. It was totally intense and looked like their bodies were set on fire. Siddhansh pulled both of her hands, pinned them on the windshield and totally leaned on it going wild.