Husbands and Wives

Author's POV:

Kia walked among the huge crowd drenched in light sweat. Her sweet aroma mixed with the sweat emitted a nice fragrance. She bumped into a person and he immediately mumbled a sorry. She excused herself looking at the crazy crowd waiting for Siddhansh to come.

The anchor started the countdown and the crowd roared in excitement.

" So, are you guys ready? 10...... 9...... 8...... " The anchor took no name to let the crowd's excitement die. Kia reached the stage and the security stopped her.

" Ma'am, this area is restricted." He said seriously. She was about to argue and she heard her husband. A warm feeling filled her heart when he took off the sur. Her ears heated up hearing his laugh as the crowd cheered.

" But, I need to meet my husband." Kia shouted as the speakers started blaring muting everything she spoke.

" What?" The guard there shouted.

" I. Need. To. Meet. My. Husband." She screamed every word for him to hear.

" That's lovely ma'am. Who is your husband?" He asked and Kia nodded immediately.

" Siddhansh." She shouted again. The guard immediately raised his eyebrow and pointed at the stage. Kia nodded desperately.

" Nice try ma'am and Siddhansh sir is married. I request you to just go and enjoy the concert." He said rudely.

Young girls these days! He muttered.

" He is my husband." Kia said gritting her teeth as her grip on her handbag tightened. The guard paid no heed and started talking to his colleagues. Tears brimmed in Kia's eyes and her lips started whimpering. She closed her eyes and half an hour passed with the guards keeping an eye on her.

" Get the cars ready. The concert will be done in half an hour." The same guard asked making Kia look away in tears.

Talk to Siddhansh Kia. He won't be available again. She muttered to herself and ran towards the stage. The guards got into alert mode.

" Heyy.... Heyy... Wait!" They screamed from behind. They are shit scared that they may get fired but Kia ran like her butt is set on fire. Siddhansh turned his sweaty self back only to be engulfed by a bear hug.

" I'm sorry Siddhansh. I'm so sorry." He heard his wife and the whole crowd heard it from the mike he was holding. The whole crowd gasped when a random girl came and hugged him out of nowhere crying her guts out. The guards looked agitated ready to pull her away but Siddhansh stopped them with his gestures.

" I know I made a mistake of misunderstanding you and I promise to fix it. I know I was impulsive that day. Please forgive me." She cried and the crowd silenced themselves giving them privacy. Anshu desperately wanted to wipe her tears and kiss her eyes saying that it was okay but his little ego pulled him from doing that.

" I'm sorry ma'am, I don't know who you are and please don't play these tricks. I'm happily married and my wife wouldn't like it if she sees all this mayhem you are creating. "Siddhansh said politely smirking at her. The crowd gasped at the newly revealed information. Some squealed, some snorted in disappointment while a few just looked at them confused.

" Siddhansh, stop playing tricks." She screamed looking at him with tears. His heart pierced but he held himself back from responding. The guards called a few females and they started dragging Kia from there.

" I LOVE YOU SIDDHANSH DALVI!" She screamed at the top of her lungs making him look at her in shock. Siddhansh's heart stopped when he heard her confession. She literally screamed in front of 10,000 people. His legs suddenly started feeling like jelly ready to give up with the shock she just gave. She looked at him with her glassy eyes and rushed from there.

Siddhansh turned towards the crowd in astonishment with his mouth still slightly apart. A few already know that she is his wife and he is playing her. That news spread like wildfire. He opened his mouth to sing but nothing came out of his mouth making the crowd laugh. His cheeks heated up making the crowd go awe in adoration.

" GO SIDDHANSH!" The crowd started cheering and his laugh cracked up with a sob.

" I love you all." He screamed in the mike and rushed down the stairs handing the guards his mike.

" Kia...." He screamed and there was no response.

" KIAAAAA" He screamed louder and again, but there was no response.

He ran towards the parking lot and searched for her only to go everything vain. He suddenly started feeling that whatever stupidity he had done just a few minutes ago was senseless in the almost-breaking relationship.

Siddhansh closed his eyes and controlled his tears. He bit his lip and held himself back from screaming.

Anshu still remembers the words his wife uttered. An unbelievable chuckle escaped his mouth making him laugh. He squealed as if he achieved something. While on the other hand, Kia who is watching hi have a murderous gaze fixed on him.

He didn't understand whether it was an instance or something but he felt her gaze on him and turned to come eye to eye with her.

She was about to scream but Anshu held her wrist tightly in his grip and pulled her towards his car.

" Leave me Siddhansh!" She cried but he shushed her darting a dark glare towards her. Kia's eyes are covered in fear looking at him but Anshu's insides are shaking in excitement. He harshly pushed her into his car for some impact and Kia really looked scared.

" Fucking sit inside." He warned and Kia held the seat belt in fear. He occupied the driver's seat and turned the whole road into a rampage with his speed.

" Siddhansh, please drive slowly." She cried holding his arm. Siddhansh pushed her hand away and applied sudden breaks to the car.

" Fucking put the seat belt on." He yelled making her flinch at her place and the tears stream down her cheeks. She looked so adorable that he want to kiss her right away but his ego was brutally bruised.

" Sit back properly." He said hardly making her gulp. He pressed her chest asking her to lean back unintentionally touching her breasts. His eyes grew wider at what he just did while Kia didn't even give a shit about it.

" Sidd...." She opened her mouth hiccing up but Siddhansh immediately shushed her leaning onto her.

" I think you need a lesson to be taught." He mumbled accelerating the car. Kia's eyes grew wider at his threat and her heart started panicking.

With Love❤️
introvert_2001

Word Count: 1145