Kias and Kaands

Kia's POV:

It's been four and half months I guess, since I married him. He was not bad, he is soft-spoken and always a Mumma's boy. He is lately showing a lot of care towards me or is it just his usual behaviour which he reserved only for others before our marriage? Probably this is what Arjun tried saying that his son is not bad. But still, there is this thorn that is still stuck in my heart with the decision he has taken. He hurt me the most.

Thinking about that day still makes me gloomy. My engagement, I had no hopes.

" Hey!" Benny shouted and I turned back.

"There are donated clothes from Korea and U.S.A. Help us fetch the boxes." He shouted and I walked towards the huge truck.

" What do we do with these all clothes? Keep some clothes and send the rest to another orphanage." I said frowning looking at the huge pile of cartons in the truck.

" Are you sure?" Asked Arif.

"100%." I answered and he looked at his girlfriend sighing.

" Manage now." He said and she pouted.

It took an hour to arrange the boxes in the store room and got done with lunch. Akanksha assembled the ladies and the children who are around 27 in total.

" Arif, Benny, jaake cartons lao." I said and they came pushing them into the huge hall.

" Yeh kya hai didi?" The children there asked Zuha.

" Aap sabhi ke liye naye kapde." Zuha whispered in excitement.

They excitedly came forward and took the clothes they liked.

" So, shall I send the remaining clothes to your friends?" I asked and they nodded.

I requested Akanksha and Benny to look after the remaining as I got a call from this Monster.

" Hello!" I said as soon as I answered the call.

" Um, can you come home really quick?" He sounded a bit urgent.

" Urgent?" I asked and he hummed.

" Yeah. I'll start." I said and ended the call. I informed my friends and took a cab from here. I paid the driver the little cash I'm left with and rushed inside.

As soon as I opened the door, I saw tensed Siddhansh sitting on the sofa with happy Arjun-Arohi and Mumma-Papa?

Siddhansh saw me and smiled nervously. Something is going on. His nervous face and pink neck say everything.

" Sit Kia." Arjun offered a seat beside him and I sat. He is smiling a little extra today.

" Kia, choose one." Papa asked me and I looked at Siddhansh. He hid his face with his hands and slightly peeked at me. He looked at his lap and nodded no side glancing at me. What is he trying to say to me?

I frowned at him and he asked me not to choose any with his eyes.

" Be quick Kia. You know, I'm not that patient." Papa said and I flinched touching one of the tickets. I looked at Siddhansh and he closed his eyes in disappointment. Should I choose another one?

" No, I'll choose the latter one." I said to Papa and Arohi Aunty laughed looking at her son and me.

" Our fate is going to be the same even if you choose nothing." Siddhansh said pretending to sit beside me.

" What are they?" I mumbled and Arjun smiled.

" Your honeymoon tickets to Greenough." Mumma said and that stuck my breath. I looked at Siddhansh and he looked at me like 'Didn't I say this?'